Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

O

WELCOME TO ETERNITY GUILD!

[ATTACH=full]44372[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]44786[/ATTACH]

Eternity is a guild recruiting all sorts of players on the Silver server. We strive to be a friendly, helpful, and social guild while focusing on fostering a family-like community, helping one another reach their individual goals in PRO. We are a multicultural guild with a lot of different member from all over the world. Eternity is open for anyone who meets our requirements and wishes to join!

[ATTACH=full]44783[/ATTACH]

This is our main way of communication without being in the actual game. So we are looking for active people ingame and here in our discord server.

• So please just apply when u have a discord account + you are active there. If u cant be online for a period of time please inform me or my officers

¡¡¡Inactive discorder who didnt inform me or my officer will be kicked!!!

[ATTACH=full]44784[/ATTACH]

REQUIREMENTS:

• be friendly, open and respectful
  • Have a good sense of humor
  • being 16 years or older. + minimum 16 badges
  • General knowledge about pokemon and competitive play
  • Discord account + active there (important!)
  • Do not beg for items, pokemon or money (we have a store with poke for the story + e4)
  • Racism and suicide jokes are forbidden.
  • After ur accept to our Discord server every current member have 5 days time to vote for yes or no. Thats why it is important that u communicate with us and socialize urself on Discord. after 5 days u get the answer if you are accepted or not.

Stay loyal to Eternity

[ATTACH=full]44785[/ATTACH]

If you want to join us please fullfill ur application and answer ALL questions correctly.

• Why do you want to join Eternity?
  • Real name / ingame name:
  • How old are you?
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?
  • Screenshot of your trainercard
  • After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to socialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

If you've read all of this and can identify with the information provided, I welcome you to the Eternity family and would be very proud to have YOU in our guild.

[ATTACH=full]44373[/ATTACH]

Credits for Discord Logo, Banner And Forum Page goes to SURJA

Hello

Eternity is a guild recruiting all sorts of players on the Silver server. We strive to be a friendly, helpful, and social guild while focusing on fostering a family-like community, helping one another reach their individual goals in PRO. We are a multicultural guild with a lot of different member from all over the world. Eternity is open for anyone who meets our requirements and wishes to join!

This is our main way of communication without being in the actual game. So we are looking for active people ingame and here in our discord server.

• So please just apply when u have a discord account + you are active there. If u cant be online for a period of time please inform me or my officers

REQUIREMENTS:

• Do not beg for items, pokemon or money (we have a store with poke for the story + e4)
  • After ur accept to our Discord server every current member have 5 days time to vote for yes or no. Thats why it is important that u communicate with us and socialize urself on Discord. after 5 days u get the answer if you are accepted or not.

Stay loyal to Eternity

If you want to join us please fullfill ur application and answer ALL questions correctly.

• How old are you?
  • After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to socialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

If you've read all of this and can identify with the information provided, I welcome you to the Eternity family and would be very proud to have YOU in our guild.

Hello,

I w

REQUIREMENTS:

Stay loyal to Eternity

• How old are you?

Hello,

My answer of the first question is

I have started my first account in gold server and one have shame me of my own guild and it was banned so I have started a new account in silver server I have head This guild players r good then other frienday, etc so I like to join your guild.my English is little bad but I speak enough

My game name is @BLAZINGMASTER and real name is raj my age is 16

My country is India and I speak hindi

REQUIREMENTS:

Stay loyal to Eternity

• How old are you?

Hello I will give answer of 1st questions I last so let me start fromy 2nd

Real name=Raj

Game name=Blazingmaster

3rd

I'm 16 year old

4th

I'm from India I speak Hindi English both

5th

Discord name is Blazingmaster#3143

I'm 24hr online^_^

6th

Amm I will complete story then hunt epics then Pvp I have a lot of interest on pvp and it's items

7th

I'm my phone sending photo option is not sowing but 2region champion preparing for 3rd 34hr played time

I like to be social and friendly to other and my 1st quest answer is

I was in a guild In my 1st account my own guild mate have scam me and I was banned in gold server and I have started a new one silver I have head that this guild members are Kind,friendly,social and always help to other like A member of your guild name is Promise12 he have given me 4 Pvp poke like that to be e4 no one have given me because lending trade is disable so I try my best and have completed the 2region to join your guild in 3 and half days so please join me in your

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Geng_grande.png]44372[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Capture34.JPG]44786[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Capture.JPG]44783[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Capture1.JPG]44784[/ATTACH]

REQUIREMENTS:

Stay loyal to Eternity

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Capture2.JPG]44785[/ATTACH]

• How old are you?

[ATTACH type=full" alt="come on.JPG]44373[/ATTACH]

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O

Hello

Hello,

I w

Hello,

My answer of the first question is

I have started my first account in gold server and one have shame me of my own guild and it was banned so I have started a new account in silver server I have head This guild players r good then other frienday, etc so I like to join your guild.my English is little bad but I speak enough

My game name is @BLAZINGMASTER and real name is raj my age is 16

My country is India and I speak hindi

Hello I will give answer of 1st questions I last so let me start fromy 2nd

Real name=Raj

Game name=Blazingmaster

3rd

I'm 16 year old

4th

I'm from India I speak Hindi English both

5th

Discord name is Blazingmaster#3143

I'm 24hr online^_^

6th

Amm I will complete story then hunt epics then Pvp I have a lot of interest on pvp and it's items

7th

I'm my phone sending photo option is not sowing but 2region champion preparing for 3rd 34hr played time

I like to be social and friendly to other and my 1st quest answer is

I was in a guild In my 1st account my own guild mate have scam me and I was banned in gold server and I have started a new one silver I have head that this guild members are Kind,friendly,social and always help to other like A member of your guild name is Promise12 he have given me 4 Pvp poke like that to be e4 no one have given me because lending trade is disable so I try my best and have completed the 2region to join your guild in 3 and half days so please join me in your

Check ur discord

Hello :)

• Why do you want to join Eternity? well im tryna to make friends with another player
  • Real name / ingame name: Simon / Altv
  • How old are you? 16,will be 17 next month :))
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Indonesia / Bahasa and English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Altv#5736 / usually stay in discord like 5hours
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? Well im tryna to get high rating on pvp / ive done pvp but i think im really bad at it xD

Trainercard.PNG.68b171e2cac3b82c44991a456f7f6553.PNG

Why do you want to join Eternity? Well, basically i'm just starting the game since a friend recommended me it, and since he is on this guild i figured it would be nice to be here too

Real name / ingame name: My name is Nicolas, my in game name is Karakura

How old are you? I'm 16 years old

Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? I speak english and spanish, and i'm from argentina

Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Nise hito#8892, i'm online for most of the day

What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? I just started , so i'm not sure about pvp, maybe when i get to know the game better i will

Why do you want to join Eternity? Well, basically i'm just starting the game since a friend recommended me it, and since he is on this guild i figured it would be nice to be here too

Real name / ingame name: My name is Nicolas, my in game name is Karakura

How old are you? I'm 16 years old

Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? I speak english and spanish, and i'm from argentina

Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Nise hito#8892, i'm online for most of the day

What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? I just started , so i'm not sure about pvp, maybe when i get to know the game better i will

check ur discord