Random suggestion

Namelesshero27

1- Change the teleport list system.

Now, in Sinnoh Canaleve is fixed at the first place of teleport list. That is how it should be in the other region too. I suggest to fix at the first place: Vermilion and Saffron for Kanto, Olivine and Goldenrod for Johto, Lilicove for Hoenn.

It would also be amazing to have a system that remember our last choice. I mean, those stay fixed at the first spot, but, don't know, if we choose Ever Grande.. next time, we will see Ever Grande as the first option after the fixed one (Lilicove in this case).

Also, is the guardian before transmat station really necessary? Kanto and johto doesn't have it once you unlock subway, it disappear. Make it disappear from Sinnoh and Hoenn too?

2- Some other end game exp area as cerulean cave, but not only with the same water poke, like dragon shrine. We need a generic area, maybe with both grass and water.

3- Change 5th (or is 4th, don't remember) day solaceon quest reward. The reward seems growing each day till the full week, but having a 5th day giving 2 RC (12/14k reward) as reward seems a decrease, maybe it can be changed to 15 energy root, more rewarding and useful.

4- Be more harsh ONLY in trade chat. I'm kinda tired to see kids start laughing and spamming everytime an epic poke/shiny get linked for very high prices. And I don't think to be the only one annoyed by this.

5- A revamp for excavation sites. With the new spawn edits, I can say they lost their value, since now there is nothing exclusive. Can be worth only for trying for some Riolu or Timburr, but still pretty rare make them worth hunting in grass.

6- Add a perma system message fixed in many channel.

Screenshot_2.png.3dabb64ce539358d003d415f30444d2c.png

in Trade chat you will have the link to trade rules, in Battle chat the link to pvp rules, etc.

Edited by NamelessHero27

2- Some other end game exp area as cerulean cave, but not only with the same water poke, like dragon shrine. We need a generic area, maybe with both grass and water.

I am 100% for this but there aren't any maps/high end areas that I could change except maybe Valley of Steel but it has an entry fee and iirc MS only

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

The only thing I'll say about the teleporters is that it lacks consistency. The first three regions are in order which you encounter them, then Sinnoh is alphabetical. I don't care which is used but pick one.

I agree with the additional area, something that is devoid of poison/ground/rock types. Trying to raise something that doesnt have a super effective move is awful, and with cerulean cave you can get flinch haxed on Golbat, Arbok uses the powerful broken move Belch, and Graveler has sturdy so it will hold on then either explode or dent you.

Daily reward, sure, yeah. More progression is better.

I asked for a month or two to take shiny lock off of excas, cause agreed. You sort of make money off of them but like, ehh.

The only thing I'll say about the teleporters is that it lacks consistency. The first three regions are in order which you encounter them, then Sinnoh is alphabetical. I don't care which is used but pick one.

Both system aren't really user friendly.

I see they did fix Canalave in Sinnoh so it means they can do it in other region too. About making the remember last choice system don't know, but worth asking.