Random suggestion

Namelesshero27

2- Some other end game exp area as cerulean cave, but not only with the same water poke, like dragon shrine. We need a generic area, maybe with both grass and water.

Cerulean Cave 1F - Levelrange 60->64

Trainers Valley - Levelrange 45->50

Pitch Black Cave - Levelrange 50->55

Unknown Place - Levelrange 55->60

Pinkan Island Forest - Levelrange 60->65

Pinkan Island Cliff - Levelrange 60->65

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

4- Be more harsh ONLY in trade chat. I'm kinda tired to see kids start laughing and spamming everytime an epic poke/shiny get linked for very high prices. And I don't think to be the only one annoyed by this.

Report. As simple as it sounds, report all of them. We do not care if you report 50 or a 100 players, all of them will get warnings and punishments according to our Punishment Policy.

They repeat these infractions, they get longer mutes. It is simple, we can't be around 24/7 and moderate the chats, you know that though.

Edit: We have discussed the rest of the suggestions and came to the conclusion that non of them will be a thing any time soon. I am sorry

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.