Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Vuxuan0123 started following Shiny Bronzor
  3. Awesomeli joined the community
  4. Today

  5. Blennin joined the community
  6. 1. What is your in-game name (IGN)? Beelzebub19 2. How many hours have you logged in PRO? 380 3. Do you know any existing members? nope 4. What is your previous guild, if any? nope 5. What is your favorite Pokémon? Dragonite 6. Which event do you look forward to the most? Summer, and Halloween. 7. What are your main interests in PRO? ( PvE, Hunting, etc.) Hunting. 8. What is your highest PvP rating? 50 9. Do you have any dungeon experience? nope 10. Are you comfortable using voice chat in English for dungeon runs? Yes.
  7. Nvp001 joined the community
  8. Secret base in game with decoration and trade or market system inside the base .. can-you-see-secret-bases-bedroom-decorations-returning-one-v0-eobb9u7ihq5d1.webp
  9. This is very useful, they should definately integrate this as an optional add on in the official PRO download page.
  10. I have spent 2-3 days, multiple hours per day in the Morning-Day in the tall grass and still haven't encountered a single Raltz. I know the spawns on the wiki and stuff are older, do they still spawn in Love Island?? I just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time trying to find them there...
  11. 0ptj0nal joined the community
  12. Yesterday

  13. Ishowspeeder joined the community
  14. Yoshingo joined the community
  15. Lisuuu12 joined the community
  16. Hey bro Ingame name - jpk2621 Nationality - india 🇮🇳 Age - 21yrs I would like to join your guild I am a new player joined very recently Not interested in pvp as of now but it may change in future Currently more invested in ingame world and story mode Hope I hear from you soon.
  17. In game name - jpk2621 Nationality - India 🇮🇳 Age - 21yrs self desc - I am a new player bro Not interested in pvp More focussed towards story,in game world Available on discord Can communicate in english Well behaved towards my co players Can I still join?
  18. Lordavdhut joined the community
  19. P0wertrip joined the community
  20. Asiavel joined the community
  21. To be honest - any evil looking clefable would be cool. Common pokemon to hunt, usable pokemon, and any pokemon that is usually cute having a hlw vibe is cool XD (this is ai generated I have no talent)
  22. Hello, I have decided to start playing on gold server and was wondering if there was a way to migrate my forum shop from silver to gold. I cannot seem to create a new post on the gold coin and item subforum. Thanks for your time.
  23. Divinegold replied to Daph7v's topic in General Support
    Hello there, The Website was under maintenance, but i hope it works now can you check again ?
  24. Daph7v posted a topic in General Support
    Whats hapening to the page of prowiki?
  25. Hello, I have been informed by the staff that I have to wait for 30 days or spend 100 coins to transfer again, I am fine with it as I have already made trade plans on the gold server now. You can mark this matter resolved, will reach back if I have any problems. Thank you for the follow up and support 🤗.
  26. Hi! @D1v1n3 If you are still having issues with the transfer please let me know, I have also forwarded this to the appropriate team and i am awaiting a response for you! Please let me know if there is anything else i can help with regarding this issue while you wait! Alternatively If the matter has been resolved then let me know and i will lock and close the thread. Thanks! Satellar ⭐ Please refrain from contacting staff members directly for private support
  27. Tsifis replied to Madhavxdark's topic in Guilds
    In-Game Name:Tsifis 🌍 Country:Greece 🎂 Age:38
  28. Hi, @Kkkppp @Cymane1 @Redtalon23 dm me on discord migitenobepo
  29. In-Game Name: Beelzebub19 Country: VietNam Age: 22 What do you enjoy doing most in PRO? : PVE and building team Screenshot of your Pokémon ID:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.