New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
All Activity
Past hour
-
-
Ruguysdumb joined the community
-
Jonomh2 joined the community
-
Vuxuan0123 started following Shiny Bronzor
Today
-
Gamerzelite started following Shiny Scatterbug
-
Awesomeli joined the community
-
Tkl070701 started following Bundle Epics Croconaw joly 24+ // Geodude alola adamant Magnet Pull 24+ , Shiny Bronzor , Semi-Godly | Bold Happiny and 1 other
-
-
Pumpkinl started following [EPIC] Bundle of 6 excavation exclusive mons
-
Blennin joined the community
-
Shop Crazy Pokemon Event / Pokemon Pvp / Mount Pvp chest
bump!
-
Slytherins (Gold) *Recruiting*
1. What is your in-game name (IGN)? Beelzebub19 2. How many hours have you logged in PRO? 380 3. Do you know any existing members? nope 4. What is your previous guild, if any? nope 5. What is your favorite Pokémon? Dragonite 6. Which event do you look forward to the most? Summer, and Halloween. 7. What are your main interests in PRO? ( PvE, Hunting, etc.) Hunting. 8. What is your highest PvP rating? 50 9. Do you have any dungeon experience? nope 10. Are you comfortable using voice chat in English for dungeon runs? Yes.
-
Nvp001 joined the community
-
Secret base for players and community
Secret base in game with decoration and trade or market system inside the base .. can-you-see-secret-bases-bedroom-decorations-returning-one-v0-eobb9u7ihq5d1.webp
-
[Tool] Pro Tracker & Database — Version 1.1.2
This is very useful, they should definately integrate this as an optional add on in the official PRO download page.
-
Love Island - Raltz
I have spent 2-3 days, multiple hours per day in the Morning-Day in the tall grass and still haven't encountered a single Raltz. I know the spawns on the wiki and stuff are older, do they still spawn in Love Island?? I just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time trying to find them there...
- Ragnarok Recluta Jugadores
-
0ptj0nal joined the community
Yesterday
-
Ishowspeeder joined the community
-
Yoshingo joined the community
-
Shop Crazy Pokemon Event / Pokemon Pvp / Mount Pvp chest
-
Lisuuu12 joined the community
-
Leaf Village guild (recruiting) GOLD SERVER
Hey bro Ingame name - jpk2621 Nationality - india 🇮🇳 Age - 21yrs I would like to join your guild I am a new player joined very recently Not interested in pvp as of now but it may change in future Currently more invested in ingame world and story mode Hope I hear from you soon.
- GUILD - EXORCISTS
-
Lordavdhut joined the community
-
Halloween Clefable idea
To be honest - any evil looking clefable would be cool. Common pokemon to hunt, usable pokemon, and any pokemon that is usually cute having a hlw vibe is cool XD (this is ai generated I have no talent)
-
Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- Help migrating forum coin and item shop from silver to gold
Hello, I have decided to start playing on gold server and was wondering if there was a way to migrate my forum shop from silver to gold. I cannot seem to create a new post on the gold coin and item subforum. Thanks for your time.- Prowiki
Hello there, The Website was under maintenance, but i hope it works now can you check again ?- Prowiki
- VOLCANION SHOP!
^bump- Server transfer
Hello, I have been informed by the staff that I have to wait for 30 days or spend 100 coins to transfer again, I am fine with it as I have already made trade plans on the gold server now. You can mark this matter resolved, will reach back if I have any problems. Thank you for the follow up and support 🤗.- Server transfer
Hi! @D1v1n3 If you are still having issues with the transfer please let me know, I have also forwarded this to the appropriate team and i am awaiting a response for you! Please let me know if there is anything else i can help with regarding this issue while you wait! Alternatively If the matter has been resolved then let me know and i will lock and close the thread. Thanks! Satellar ⭐ Please refrain from contacting staff members directly for private support- GUILD - EXORCISTS
- Shop Crazy Pokemon Event / Pokemon Pvp / Mount Pvp chest
bump!- 👑 ELITE EMPERORS [EE] — NOW RECRUITING ENDGAME PLAYERS! 👑 “Forged in the Shadows, Ruling the Meta.”
bump- Phantom, Guild is Recruiting | PvP • PvE • Active Discord • Silver Server
Bump- [GOLD] VANGUARD GUILD IS NOW RECRUITING
Hi, @Kkkppp @Cymane1 @Redtalon23 dm me on discord migitenobepo- GUILD - EXORCISTS
- Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- Help migrating forum coin and item shop from silver to gold