New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
All Activity
Past hour
-
Weepiestend49 joined the community
-
Lykabaws started following LOMBRE 21+ TIMID SWIFT SWIM
-
THE GOLDEN MAGAZI - (Cosmetics Shop, OPEN)
up
-
Vinevine1 joined the community
-
[GOLD] VANGUARD GUILD IS NOW RECRUITING
Age: 30 From: TH Favourite thing: Hunting, Fishing contest Favourite Pokemon: Togekiss discord: kkkppp
-
Intulectual joined the community
-
Lost Pokemon
Thank you for your incredibly fast reply @Auroraveil and, on top of that, for solving the issue while at it. I want to emphasize that I am fairly embarassed 😅 Thanks a lot for your help! Best Jinzoooo
Today
-
Bdoggy233 started following Vulpix Event Forms [V-day and Christmas]
-
Bajiruu started following Magic Guard h.a Xmas Abra Usable - Timid - almost epic.
-
Manclubswin joined the community
-
Lost Pokemon
Hi there @Jinzoooo! Firstly, I'd like to extend an apology for the inconvenience, losing track of things is never enjoyable - let alone Pokemon. Upon investigation based on the information you've provided, I have managed to track down that they were included in a service trade that was conducted at the start of September with Raika. The 4 Pokemon included in that trade, which does include the Rattata and Kabuto are still there. I hope this information finds you well and resolves your issue, though if you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to ask! Warmest regards, Auroraveil
-
Vipez006 started following 🍀 Shadow Houndour
-
Ykhtsu started following Jolly H.A. Annihilape Event Form Almost Epic
-
Disregard, its working now
I logged in and am unable to move. I tried an escape rope and I didnt move.
-
Cealiahawk8008 started following Disregard, its working now
-
Chilly1991 started following Oshawott form soccet
-
Lost Pokemon
Dear staff, forgive me for I have sinned. I have 'lost' two (that I know of) of my Pokemon: 1 Kabuto (Adamant, Swift Swim, around 28 Speed, around 23 Atk) 2 Alolan-Rattata (Jolly or Adamant. Hustle, iirc 31 Speed and High (like 28) Atk) OT is either Jinzoooo or Alternatezoooo. I can not say for sure. I have lost track of them. Both were probably caught around like 1+ month ago. Could you help me find them, please? Because they are not with the people I traded some of my mons to to EV train/level them, and I am out of ideas. Best Jinzoooo
-
Darsayan joined the community
-
Zanzaliciouz joined the community
-
Alcantara010 started following hlw zangoose ⭐jolly
-
Kotolandpl joined the community
-
Herhin joined the community
-
Inceltegrity joined the community
-
Naoyazenin joined the community
-
Leaf Village guild (recruiting) GOLD SERVER
Up
-
🦌 Reinders’ Haunted Showdown (Pre-Halloween PvP Tournament) | Sign-ups Close Oct 4 [Closed]
@Shadowgon @Princekashyap @Sendo69 @C1qiqibtw @Kairu @Mitesx21 @Sesosojito @Kaikaishin1990 @Codonhut1dieu @Ram17 https://discord.gg/qBs73D7VrD
-
Transylvania Forest (Re-OPENED 2nd July) 🌟
- Skylord's Service shop [ Re-Open] 🥳(Now on Both servers- Gold and silver)
Check the discord message.- Skylord's Service shop [ Re-Open] 🥳(Now on Both servers- Gold and silver)
Want to know about the first 4 badge kanto . Since nothing specified here. Discord: bobby_771 Ign : blbobby771Yesterday
- Shop Crazy Pokemon Event / Pokemon Pvp / Mount Pvp chest
bump!- [9/10 update] <> Jackstermac REVAMPED PokeShop <> Pokèmon + Cosmetics/Mounts!
I buy Joker Set- THE GOLDEN MAGAZI - (Cosmetics Shop, OPEN)
up- [9/10 update] <> Jackstermac REVAMPED PokeShop <> Pokèmon + Cosmetics/Mounts!
- VOLCANION SHOP!
^bump- PUFFOLA’S SERVICE SHOP (EVs and LVL)
- i need help i stuck in summer island
That worked , thx- 🦌 Reinders’ Haunted Showdown (Pre-Halloween PvP Tournament) | Sign-ups Close Oct 4 [Closed]
The brackets are made. Hopefully you’re all in the tournament server by now. There’s only so much I can do to make sure everyone gets in. If you need any help, I’ll be in the tournament server as well, so just give me a shout. If you’ve signed up and you’re not in the server yet, get in there ASAP. You’ve got 4 days from today to organise and play your first-round game. Good luck everyone.- Safari forums
After six hours the first encounter has just happened. A valentine starly.Let's go.🐦⬛🐦⬛- Poly's Service Centre [EV training & Boss Team lending]
- LK for Guild (SILVER)
Add me in discord - vangogsan#9278- Safari forums
Hi there! As each encounter is a fresh roll on the possibility of getting a form and with forms listed as being rare, it is very common for such encounters to take a long time. Though on some days you can also get lucky and receive many forms in a short amount of time. After all, there is two sides to every coin. Whilst getting unlucky is not a bug, I do personally wish you the best of luck in finding a form and breaking that dry streak. If you need further assistance or have further questions, please do not hesitate to let me know! Warmest regards, Auroraveil- i need help i stuck in summer island
Hi there @Diho! Once the Summer event ended, all players that were still on Vulcan Island - or Alto Mare, were transported to the Alto Mare Poke Centre. On your first login, you may appear stuck, this has happened to quite a few people. All you need to remedy this situation is to log out and log back in, which will allow you to move your character again. Once you are able to do so, all you need to do is leave the Poke Centre and you are back to being able to play the game however you'd like! I hope this resolves your issue, though if you need further assistance (as in you are still stuck or something similar), please do not hesitate to let me know! Warmest regards, Auroraveil- LK for Guild (SILVER)
Sure call me - Skylord's Service shop [ Re-Open] 🥳(Now on Both servers- Gold and silver)