Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 12/22/19 in all areas

  1. selling this 3 days from first offer start 1.750m bid increase 250k cc 330k insta: not yet
  2. Hello everyone, I have started the quest of Trevo and I found 2 Pokemons but Trevor said I only found Riolu. And I was looking for the other pokes but they were not shown on evergreen. I had to give up but I was just wondering if anyone else had experienced this problem? If yes what to do about it ?
  3. bo now is 350k worksdiaaa 22 h left
  4. What's your IGN?-- asifhassan How old are you?-- 17 What is Your Discord ID?-- AjGamer012#7015 What's your goal in PRO?-- becoming no.1 player What is your favorite aspect of PRO?-- ?? What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?-- 241 Please include a screenshot of your trainer card!
  5. 1 point
    insta beldum 350k
  6. i try everything nothing works is bugged, he tell me riolu is on cold place with waterfall i go and is not there
  7. I found Riolu and talked to him and he disappeared. After that I went to Trevor and he said I found 0 of his Pokemon and when I came back to Riolu's place he was not there anymore.
  8. same problem i have found only pikachu but i cant's see first he spawn after
  9. hey would u mind telling me in dms ev spread, natures, abilities etc please? thank u in advance! it looks rly good :D
  10. I want to rent this pokes in exclusive section: unware clafable 20k, dragonite 20k,scizor 15k , goodra 15k for 2days total of 140k pm me ingame when youre online IGN: Hayme
  11. Pseudo dans le jeu : Somayuky Temps de jeu : Actuellement 81h. Âge : 21 ans Quelques mots sur vous : Je suis quelqu'un d'assez timide mais qui recherche toujours la nouveauté ce qui m'amène à essayer certaines choses extrêmement stupides avec mes pokemons... Avez-vous Discord (obligatoire) ? : Oui mon discord : Sôma#3180 Où en êtes-vous dans l'aventure ? : J'ai fini hoenn et je vais commencer sinnoh bientôt. Quels sont vos objectifs dans le jeu (PVP, farm, collection de PKM) ? PVP avec le plus de pokemon possible. Pourquoi devrions-nous vous choisir ? : Honnêtement ce serait plus bénéfique pour moi que pour vous, mais avec le temps je pourrais réserver quelques surprises. Etant très compétiteur, le fait de voir pleins de personnes meilleures que moi ne peut que me motiver à essayer de les rattraper, ce qui pourrait m'amener à un niveau plutôt correct. Merci de votre attention et bon courage pour lire ce post ou je raconte ma vie :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.