Hello. Ever since Evergreen Island was first released in a previous x-mas event, I had always disliked hunting in Evergreen Island Valley for one reason. The grass patches are small and have missing tiles where I have always wished there were grass tiles. I took 3 screenshots and made markers in some of the spots that I wish more grass tiles were in. My main issue with hunting in small grass patches, is that I occasionally get wrist and finger pain from hunting in areas that require more frequent button presses. This is why one of my favorite hunting locations is route 111 desert, because I can just hold up or down until I hit the top or bottom of the desert. But in small grass patches that have no walls next to them, my hands get tired more quickly and I'm pushed into hunting in a cave where every single tile can spawn Pokemon.
If i could only pick one row of new tiles I'd pick the long vertical row of tiles on image #1. I prefer up and down hunting over left to right.
Anyway, thanks for reading. An addition of more grass tiles to any of the locations I've shown would be greatly appreciated, even if it doesn't happen this year. But If it were to happen before the event ends, I'd be super happy. Thanks for all the hard work you do! ❤️