Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 02/15/26 in Posts

  1. Hello there, as the title spoiled already, im going to liquidate some parts of my collection. My discord-tag: fckoffimsalty I´m always looking for pvpable shinies, if you got some to sell/trade lmk! Thanks! Shinies for sale: Event Forms for Sale ✨Collection Showcase:✨ Sold:
  2. The winner of this auction is @Pappadolqq with a bid of 900k. Please be sure to get in contact and post evidence of the trade when possible. Best of luck -Opacity
  3. 1 point
    No problem, as long as you keep me informed 😃
  4. 1 point
    @Sametreiz i'm sorry you'r to late, @Lukasnotfound is the winner
  5. Silver and hoenn locked and I'm in lilycove atm
  6. @Gralak21congrats! pm in game or on discord to claim your reward @Tinkuraidu congrats! pm in game on discord to claim
  7. Hello @Mikalein! Apologies for the issue you are experiencing. We dont offer any de-evolving service in the game since it is your own responsability to be careful when you are training a pokemon. I know it is not the answer you were waiting for and I sincerely apologies, I can understand that it's frustating. I'll now proceed to lock the topic. I wish you a wonderful day and fun playing PRO. Take care, Zarachi
  8. 7m, will transfer if I win
  9. Trivia Standings Questions and Responses ROUND 1 – PokéLove Basics (10 Questions) A simple and fun warm-up round focused on love-themed Pokémon knowledge. ROUND 2 – Emoji Guessing Round (11 Questions) Guess the Pokémon using only emojis! ROUND 3 – Riddle Guessing Round (12 Questions) Solve poetic riddles to guess the Pokémon. ROUND 4 – Bonus Mixed Round (7 Questions) This final special round will contain mixed question
  10. Thank you all for your participation, all the best, until next auction
  11. 18th service Thanks @Babasti for the trust and the huge tip! 🤗
  12. Wtb full story service + teleport and subway again!!
  13. 6m will transfer if I win
  14. 1 point
  15. 1 point
    you won ^ ^
  16. im on u can write richieamggg
  17. @Gralak21 won, contact me when you're available, online nick in gold: Youngkid
  18. Hii I'm Artizen and I have 244hr right now but gonna play like a degenerate I'm from India _artistic_zen my disc I wanna learn basics of pvp and I'm gonna start pvping in or after vday I'm mostly active daily even on a busy day I'll be playing for 5hrs atleast but I usually play like 10-12 hrs daily

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.