Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/26/26 in all areas

  1. I understand the rarity and exclusivity of the Dark/HLW forms of Blacephalon and Guzzlord. However, I would also like to see them available outside of that quest—perhaps via an outbreak for each of them during the event—even if there is no chance of obtaining their Dark/HLW forms. In other words, inside the cave (via the quest), they would be available in their Dark/HLW forms, while outside the cave, they would be available to hunt but without the chance of appearing in those special forms.
  2. +1 I like the idea of a rotation featuring special pink Pokémon—perhaps even in outbreaks for a limited time. I appreciate the rarity factor, which really adds value to the Pokémon. Examples of special pink Pokémon: Charmander, Pawniard, Beldum, Eevee, Aron, etc.
  3. 1 point
    Hello, I’d like to suggest an idea to improve the trade zone. Since players come from various regions around the world, it can sometimes be difficult to complete trades due to time zone differences. My idea is that, once an auction ends, the players involved would specify how the transaction should take place—whether it involves trading Pokémon, coins, or coin capsules—and the trade would then be carried out automatically. I believe this would make things much easier for everyone and improve the overall player experience.
  4. 9/26/2026Added Maps under Game Data. 90% complete. Features: Search Pokémon, viewing all spawns locations. View boss locations, view pokestop locations. This is also available with Android, but still no tracking. Fixed a few various bugs from last week encountered from the appearance update.
  5. Hello again, after reading some of the additional replies, I think there is still some misunderstanding about the suggestion. Some of the replies are listing existing strategies that can be used to beat the current Bosses without Baton Pass. I am not saying that those strategies do not exist. However, that is not really what my suggestion is about. The suggestion is about a Boss rework. The idea is not: "Remove Baton Pass and leave the current Bosses exactly as they are." The idea is to change how Boss Battles are designed in the first place. One of the biggest things I mentioned is the current stat inflation. On Hard Mode, Boss Pokemon can have 400 EVs in every stat. That is 2400 EVs across six stats, while a normal player Pokemon is limited to 510 total EVs. So yes, there are different ways to overcome the current system. But my question is why the Boss Battles need to be designed around such extreme stat differences in the first place. Instead, I would like Bosses to have more interesting and intelligent team designs and AI, while being balanced so that they are still beatable with properly built teams. For example, one Boss could use Weather, another Trick Room, another Stall, and another could use a completely different strategy or combination of Pokemon, abilities and moves. The important part is that the player should have to understand what that Boss is trying to do and adapt to it. That is very different from simply finding the most efficient way to overcome the inflated stats. This is also why I don't think replies such as "there are other strategies besides Baton Pass" really address the suggestion. Of course there are other strategies. The question is whether the current Boss design creates the kind of gameplay that we want to keep in the long term. And regarding the question about whether I have personally tried every other Boss strategy: please don't assume something simply because I did not answer. Not receiving an answer to a question does not prove the assumption is correct or wrong. I choose to answer specific questions, depending on whether they are relevant or not and what I think about them. Regarding the argument that Bosses are mainly about making money, I understand that Bosses are an important source of weekly income for players. I am not suggesting that should disappear. But I also don't think Boss Battles should be treated only as a way of collecting money as quickly and efficiently as possible. It is still game content. We should also be able to actually enjoy playing that content. Spending a little more time on a Boss because the battle is interesting, requires some thought, and uses different strategies does not automatically mean that players will no longer have their weekly income. The rewards still exist. The gameplay around those rewards can simply become more engaging. I also agree with Divinegold that a change like this would not have to happen overnight. There is no reason to suddenly rework every Boss at once and force everyone to rebuild their teams immediately. It could be done gradually. A few Bosses could be reworked first, the system could be tested, feedback could be collected, and then more Bosses could be changed over time. The newer Pokemon added through the Spawn Reworks also give the game many more possibilities for designing different Boss teams and strategies. And looking at the long-term direction that has been discussed for PRO, where more of the mechanics/gimmicks from the original handheld games are intended to eventually be included in the game, it also makes sense to me that Boss Battles evolve alongside the rest of the game. There are many mechanics that could eventually be incorporated into Boss design to make the encounters more interesting. I think it is important to look beyond our own current teams and current income and think about the long-term health and gameplay of the game as a whole. Keeping the current system is obviously easier and more convenient for people who are already used to it. But sometimes improving a game means changing something that people have become comfortable with. I am not saying that my idea is correct or perfect. That is why a suggestion thread exists in the first place, to discuss ideas and improve them. Some people may disagree with the direction completely, and that is absolutely fine. People are allowed to have different opinions. I did not expect this suggestion to get this much attention or this many replies. Thanks again to everyone who has taken the time to discuss it, whether you agree or disagree. Kind regards, Lugario
  6. huge +1! auction "flooding", where one user posts several listings back to back makes the feed hard to navigate. it hurts buyers, who have to sift through the clutter to find what they want, and it hurts sellers who don't flood or prefer to stagger their auctions, since their listings get buried and end up missing the exposure they should have. imo users should only be able to make around 5 listings at one time.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.