Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Houndstone

Game Master
  • Joined

Everything posted by Houndstone

  1. Hello there @Michi5158 I would be happy to help figure this out for your friend. Could you please them to create a topic themselves, providing screenshots if possible? I'm afraid Staff cannot discuss details of another player's account with anyone but that player. I'll lock this topic now. Thank you and have a great day! Houndstone
  2. Hello there @Codyful Owning the necessary mega stone is a prerequisite to mega evolving any mount that has a mega evolution. Rayquaza is unique because it doesn't require an item to mega evolve in battle. At the moment, there is currently no estimated time of arrival for either of the Mewtwo Mega Stones. The best place to keep an eye out for updates of this nature would the announcements section of the PRO official Discord. You could also make a suggestion here for the mega stones be added to the game. I'll lock this topic now. Have a great day! Houndstone
  3. Hello there @Geeansalvatoree Froakie only has one permanent spawn at the moment; Eumi Island Theme Park 3. This island can be accessed from the sailor in Lilycove in the Hoenn region. Additionally, Froakie usually has a temporary spawn added during the Summer Event, along with a Summer Form which will be something to look forward in the coming months Good luck hunting and have a great day! Houndstone
  4. Hello there @Walyalexander I would advise making your Cleffa faint to lose happiness, relogging and then maxxing its happiness again. It can take a couple of attempts and can be a little frustrating, but this method usually fixes this issue. I apologize for this inconvenience. I hope this helps and that you are able to evolve your Cleffa soon. Houndstone
  5. Hello there @Skillmain Here is a list of all Headbutt trees in PRO and their respective spawns. It appears that the earliest Headbutt tree with a chance of finding Chimchar is at Seavault Canyon, an area accessed from Seven Island in the Sevii Islands. Access to these islands requires an active Membership. I hope this helps. Have a great day! Houndstone
  6. Hello there @Berluscathebest I'm afraid to inform PRO is not available on iPhone. However, PRO is currently available for Windows, Android, Mac and Linux, and can be downloaded Here. I hope this helps. Have a great day! Houndstone
  7. Hello there @Pyr1s I suspect this is related to a known bug which is affecting many players at the moment. Could you try muting Music and Sounds from the Options tab on the Log in screen and then trying to log in again? This should be a temporary fix for this issue. A permanent fix will arrive in a future update. I look forward to your response. Houndstone
  8. Glad to see the problem is solved. I'll lock this topic now. Kind regards. Houndstone
  9. Hello there @Darthshadow Here in PRO, evolutions based on Pokemon happiness don't take level into consideration, just happiness. I would recommend having your Buneary faint a few times in battle and then maxxing out the happiness again. It can be a little frustrating, having to repeat this process a few times for the evolution to trigger and so, I apologize for this. I hope this helps. Have a great day! (Nice Bunny!) Houndstone
  10. Hello there @Corgifan My apologies for being unable to assist you sooner. I'm glad you were able to solve the problem. I'll lock this topic now. Have a great day! Houndstone
  11. Glad to see this problem is solved. I'll lock this topic now. Have a great day! Houndstone
  12. Hello there @Fd99 The Party EXP Share is no longer active since the Easter event ended. This feature is exclusive to events, but not every event has it. It is possible this feature will be in the next event. Have a great day! Houndstone
  13. @Ccitan My apologies for the late reply. Does this problem still persist? Houndstone
  14. Locks thread and claims prize...
  15. Hello there @Erichnguyen I have restored your Landorus. In future, the Nikola boss allows you to re-summon a legendary Pokemon you have released, as long as it is the first time you have released it. I'll lock this topic now. Have a great day! Houndstone
  16. Hello there @Freee Please accept my apologies for the delay in processing your request. We are very low on available Staff at the moment and this is causing longer delays than usual. I have forwarded your request to the responsible team member and when possible, a decision will be made regarding your Reroll Ticket refund. Thank you for understanding and for your patience at this time. I hope you are not waiting for too much longer. Have a great day! Houndstone
  17. Hello there @Jivitesh It appears this Excadrill was traded to Varun9696 on May 3rd 2025. I hope this helps. Have a great day! Houndstone
  18. I'm afraid the Galar region is not in the game and Galar Farfetch'd can't be caught. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh are the 4 regions here at the moment, along with many custom areas exclusive to PRO, like event islands. As for Pokemon, PRO has mainly Gen 1-6, with some Pokemon from Gen 7, 8 and 9. New Pokemon are added frequently thanks to regular updates to the game. I hope this answers your questions. Houndstone
  19. Hello there @Geeansalvatoree I'm afraid to inform you that your Farfetch'd can't evolve as it is a Kanto Farfetch'd. Only Galar Farfetch'd can evolve into Sirfetch'd and this is currently unobtainable in PRO. Have a great day! Houndstone
  20. Glad to hear the problem is solved. I'll lock this topic now. Have a great day! Houndstone
  21. Hello there @Mahi07 Firstly, my apologies. This is a known bug causing issues for lots of players at the moment. A temporary fix for this issue is muting In-game Music and Sound in the Options tab on the Home screen. This issue will be fixed in a future update, allowing players to use Music and Sounds as intended. Thank you for understanding and for your patience while we resolve this matter. I hope this helps. Have a great day! Houndstone
  22. Hello there @Szerkonator17 I'm glad you managed to find a solution. Here is a complete Hoenn walkthrough; though it is a little dated, much of it still relevant and should prove useful. I will lock this topic now. If you need any help in the future, don't hesitate to create a new topic. Have a great day! Houndstone
  23. Hello there @Cealta I'm glad to hear the issue is resolved. I'll lock this topic now. If you need any help in the future, don't hesitate to create a new topic. Have a great day! Houndstone
  24. Hello again @Megarman your Mankey has been restored. Have a great day! Houndstone
  25. Hello there @Gumasjustbetter As you have discovered, many of the play hour requirements for many bosses and quests have been reduced or removed entirely in recent years. The link that @Stevan01 kindly provided shows a list of all bosses, each with their own page listing lots of useful information, including any requirements to challenging them. I hope this answers your question. Have a great day! Houndstone

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.