New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Everything posted by Mavywavy
-
[Closed] Auction Snivy MAX speed timid h.a 30/25/26
- [Closed] Madara set
-
30/30 26+ Jolly Protean Froakie
6m 100k
-
30/30 26+ Jolly Protean Froakie
5m 100k
- Closed
- can be closed.
- [Closed] Madara set
-
[Closed] Madara set
- [CAN BE CLOSED] Jolly Tech 31/31 Godly 28+ Smeargle
1.5m- [CAN BE CLOSED] Jolly Tech 31/31 Godly 28+ Smeargle
starttttt- eNvy's Hoopa Dungeon & Z-Moves Service
highly recommended!- [Rare Shiny Auction] Scraggy & Relicanth – Auctioned Separately [Closed]
7.9m Relicanth- [auction end] Ralts Pink Trace Hp fire 18+
15,25 m- [auction end] Ralts Pink Trace Hp fire 18+
11m- [auction end] Ralts Pink Trace Hp fire 18+
10m- [auction end] Ralts Pink Trace Hp fire 18+
Start- 31/31 H.a Jolly shroom
Start- The Darkness Shop (Can be closed)
Want to buy Cutiefly- close
- Shiny Simisage
up- Epic Scyther (sold)
500k- sold
- Shiny Simisage
- Shiny Simisage
Since it's from Gold I'm afraid not for free. I deliver it to you but I'll have to charge a Coin capsule.- Shiny Simisage
@Moemoekyuuun you won, let me know when can you come Gold to pick this up, I'm online for the next 3 hours. - [CAN BE CLOSED] Jolly Tech 31/31 Godly 28+ Smeargle
