Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

Kboww

Registered User
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kboww

  1. ok thanks for looking at it from both points of view very cool ill get in contact and sell to him asap 🙂
  2. auction over! congrats to @SalemZEROO let me know which server you are on for trade and when u will be available
  3. sorry forums being buggy and not loading
  4. about 24 hours remaining c.o. 15m by SalemZEROO
  5. ok noted auction ends 12/22/21 5:47 pm est
  6. C.O. 18m by SalemZEROO Min. bid- 500k Insta- 30m Auction ends 12/22/21 5:47 pm est Auction will last 48 hours from the first bid Pm me in game - kboww, or on discord - kboww#3809 if you need to contact me
  7. Ok ill be in touch
  8. ok let me know when u are around
  9. Kboww replied to Kboww's topic in Buying Pokémon - Gold
    bump
  10. Karyyy already asked for it first sorry 😞
  11. Please dude reread what I said..... I can log in in 12 hours from now. I'm not at home, im not about to quit what I'm doing just to go home to make a trade I'm sorry you are going to have to wait
  12. No I'm not at home we can later after that time whenever you wake up
  13. The tang is already sold sorry
  14. I can log in in about 12 hours

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.