Guild Suggestions - Now or never!

Eaty

• Developer

I was thinking about some changes for guilds. I don't have that many ideas, but I want your opinions and I am all ear for your ideas.

1. Guilder ladders; Give the guilds that reached 1st-3rd place trophies near their guild logo in-game (Gold, Silver and Bronze trophies) for the next season.
  2. Connect your main with your secondary guild, so both guilds have EXP boost if you were on guild ladders. They still count as different guilds on guild ladder.

If you decide to make a suggestion, please make it reasonable. Otherwise I will just ignore it.

• Like 14

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could we have shared chats with our secondary guilds or a way to link them to our main guilds? I own two guilds in Gold Server (Storm Raiders and SpaghetRaiders with Veeeenset on its head) and we have to create a chat every time we log in (or atleast, we don't know how to use it properly).

As an extra: Could we share the 75+ people EXP bonus with our second guild? We have 100 in the main and 10 or over in the second one while growing rapidly, I don't know if it would be fair to have them have an extra EXP Boost too. Thank you :)

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

the guilds of 1st 2nd 3rd place will get a boost of money dropping from wild pokemons! like it is with exp!

for example

guild 1st place : will get + 25% boost of money dropping from wild pokemons

2nd place : 15%

3rd place : 5%

thats for sure will make many many players want to be better with pvp and participate more in ladder so they will make their guild take the 1st place!! so after that they will get a little boost in money dropping!! since everyone is after money in that game!! it will make everyone a nice ladder in pvp!!

thank you very much for reading my post :D

• Like 3

Mega_Lucario_XY_Shiny.gif.19579ed779cb154b8831f5a46dedac78.gifgreninja-ash.gif.78a78153dfdc4577fc58a46922f6bd2f.gifkommo-o-totem.gif.d4d814f757e37d9d7db874464a1a2a10.gifgarchomp-mega.gif.df39090424bcd4097db6c202bbe44f54.gifcharizard-megay.gif.132f731567b509a1b2bd9ebccb7ec825.giftyranitar.gif.b700fa1b0cbe1e8d0534d77c42c9ad92.gifrotom-wash.gif.2e2d8e9f4e176e8bbd988f5015a38be1.gifdragonite.gif.3d07a9bd594992d2aac860d200eb8277.gifazumarill.gif.f31bdec21932ee07d9bb8d84e58feaf3.gif

You could create casual guilds which are not included in the ladder and don't give exp bonus, but are free to create.

This way new players can create a guild with their friends and communicate with each other.

Creating a guild takes very long otherwise I have over 100h play time and still can't afford to create one.

I would like you to have soon to deposit the values that were collected by the guild not to be in any account whatsoever. another tip would be a field that accepted link to be able to leave a quick way for all interested to enter the sites / discord / Facebook of the guilds

BrunoIlha / Bruno Omega

28379411_2093878357562943_5779228511789933349_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=45c06b756c560036446b7845833b907a&oe=5B13E8CD

Conheça nossa página com o Detonado em Português

ProDetonado.tk

mito_detonado_2.png

Hi there!

What happends whit the special area for guilds? I know this is not a suggestion, but i dont find more info of this in another thread.

As suggestion... Maybe a seller in saffron for example, who sell items depending of the guild's score, like sashes, pokeballs or curative items. Everything whit a special price.

Tnx!

the guilds of 1st 2nd 3rd place will get a boost of money dropping from wild pokemons! like it is with exp!

for example

guild 1st place : will get + 25% boost of money dropping from wild pokemons

2nd place : 15%

3rd place : 5%

thats for sure will make many many players want to be better with pvp and participate more in ladder so they will make their guild take the 1st place!! so after that they will get a little boost in money dropping!! since everyone is after money in that game!! it will make everyone a nice ladder in pvp!!

thank you very much for reading my post :D

i'm sry but i think this is wrong way... u will only boost players who play this game allready longer... so new guilds players will have a harder time.. (older guilds and higher ranked = player who play longer)

In any other game u can imagine its the other way... u want new players give the change to catch up... So why not helping new Guilds to catch up a bit faster.

My Guild is new.. and the Problemes here are Prices from pokes, rules of PVP and anything like this.. So why not give Guilds anything to help here out... and maybe anything to catch up to the "pro" players in here...

Guilder ladders; Give the guilds that reached 1st-3rd place trophies near their guild logo in-game (Gold, Silver and Bronze trophies) for the next season.

This is a good idea... Its something everyone can see but not benefit from it

Connect your main with your secondary guild, so both guilds have EXP boost if you were on guild ladders. They still count as different guilds on guild ladder.

How many Guild are out there? I think not sooo much... Does the Servers really have secondary Guilds? I was thinking about making one too... but it would be meaningless if they are not really connectet beause its still a other guild... (but how many guild really benefit from this? 2-3 maybe?)

The best idea i have right now is making some kind of Guild Dungon with Guild only pokes but for ALL Guilds so Guilds will be more attractive for everyone.. And when players really join them PVP will come from the Guildtalks allone... (If the Guild is active)

Slowbros_Partnergilde.png?width=171&height=141

giving like 10% more exp and additional 5-10% bms effect when bms activated thru item for those players in the top 3 guilds who reached 200+ rating on the end of the season. some pvp coin would be cool too for players who reached a certain amount of rating on the end of the season as a reward for helping that guild to reach top 3