Guild Suggestions - Now or never!

Eaty

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of something characteristic of the first three positions, whether it be a uniform or something that indicates that you were among the top 3 of the top, or something in the logo (that shines type ms when it is activated referring to the position that you left 1 gold, 2 silver, 3 bronze)

E6W75Tu.png

All suggestions that suggest more money, BMS bonus or item discounts or anything similar should be denied on spot.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

I really like the idea of the hall of fame, competition between the first guilds in a good format.

But mainly, the ladder needs to have an average, perhaps adding the 10 or 15 better placed. Thus we would have quality and not quantity at the top of the ranking.

I was top25 last season

My suggestion is PRO should have a guild vs guild tournament. Like 10 representatives for each guild. For it to take place, staff should make a rule like those who can participate is atleast 100 hour in a guild or whatsoever. like the guild tournament in "Fairytail". Lol

My idea is a way to get a headquarters for the guilds, some guilds have more that 80 users and there's no place to meet and interact with those users on the game, I imagine the headquarters like a tree or a house that maybe we can upgrade or do something to feel that the work that we made like guild is something more that a icon above the head of the avatar ,for example,

1 chose house or tree /secret base (like those on the game(raikou guardian) ) upgrade it and make rooms with beds and a way of customization for each user

2 unlock and mini arena (like the one on cerulean) inside the tree or outside the house to make mini - battle contest I think or for enjoy a friendly battle /practice battle with the friends of the guild,

3 make a pool of donation of the guild that unlock rewards for the entire guild,

4 a exclusive npc that sell rare items for different exclusive prices unlocked for the amount of donations of the pool,

5 pets on the guild or a way to put our pokes on the building and make them play with the pokes of other member,

6 guild tournaments 2 different guilds, and the winner or winner guild unlock a reward for example??

7 a teleport that works in one way (for example I'm in the headquarters and I chose to go sinnoh for 2,5k (exclusive price unlock by the pool or reward) , but I can't go back to the guilds headquarters I need to make the usual travels, the point is make the guild something relevant something useful and something that the user of the guild appreciate by the effort that we made and something different that make the game more unique that already is.

(sorry for my bad English :'v)

A guild area (wasn't that planned anyway?) where you can unlock stuff for guild members (with money or pve/pvp coins for example) like special npcs (move tutors, sellers or whatever) would be awesome. Something which gives you an advantage (in this case no need to travel always around the world to get anything) for being in a guild and motivation to work for it.

Absolutely a Guild Area with many stuff to raise togheter like:

- guild vendors (with stuff like a mount, guild cloak editable with the logo system, items etc.)

- spawn area (i don't know if coding different spawns for every guild is possible)

- guild bank for Poke/money/items (same question of spawn area, but this will help to don't need a second account for that anymore)

However guilds needs to be valorized, we need something that tempt us to work together, this is an MMO where collaborations are unnecessary and this is a countersense.

We need a guild system that help us and the server community to improve our teamwork, this will help also to avoid the inactive players problem (i saw many guild with players that doesn't play anymore but there is no need to kick them cause we have only the guild ladder and many guilds doesn't care about it).

For PvP i also suggest to make a guild tournament (cause ladders are really not enough).

Think that end-game players have a pvp, trading and boss systems that works well, but it's a routine that not tempt us to play together and/or better, for now the end-game is only "farming to sell something" and "ranking to break this routine".

EvOBJlD.png

Connect your main with your secondary guild, so both guilds have EXP boost if you were on guild ladders. They still count as different guilds on guild ladder.

This really makes little to no sense to me. A large part of joining a guild is for the social aspect. Currently, the only way a "secondary" or "sister" guild works socially is using a third party program such as discord. In game, there is absolutely no way to socialize with your "secondary guild" outside of public chats since guild chat is strictly limited to people in the guild.

This seems like a very half-assed change with a very biased reasoning. There are maybe one or two guilds in PRO with a "secondary" or "sister" guild? If this is implemented, you might as well increase guild size to 200. Otherwise it this change makes very little sense to me and only creates strange complications to utilizing the extra XP boost. The XP boost should be limited to the guilds that earned it, same as the suggested trophies. I would much rather see guild size increased before implementing this.

• Like 1
E6W75Tu.png

Guild Territory.

It's like guild vs guild every month fighting for territory of kanto, johto, hoenn and sinnoh.

1 Guild can only participate in 1 area to claim.

Let's say "Guild 1" wants to participate in Kanto, he therefore cannot participate in claiming johto, hoenn or sinnoh.

The competition is still an idea but it would kinda look like this.

1 vs 1 poke of a guild member = 2 point

3 vs 3 poke of a guild member = 4 point

6 vs 6 poke of a guild member = 5 point

Guild with highest point will win and fight on other guilds who won.

Final champions obtain territory of region.

What are the benefits of Guild territory.

Guild emblem of champion posted on the entire region claimed

Special zone or house or secret base for the claiming champion

Discount when buying in their Territory regions PokeMart by let's say 5%

2% of total earnings of PokeMarts within their region would be sent to their guild

Let me here your comments on this idea.

Thanks ! =)