Lending Option? Opinions here!

Eaty

This is my opinion but i have a few questions:

+1 ,i agree this will reduce alot of problems about scams, But we need a forum post about every command and how this work@Eaty , but i have found some problems.

1-if i can lent the pokemon to a guy that i don't know and charge like 100k for that , the fact the pokemon goes to that guy, we dont even know if he can even change the moveset that the owner wasted in move egg sets"that is expensive in some cases".

2- there's another problem , i agree with this idea but, eventually theres people that will lent pokemons to pass every gym , my suggestion here is , lent pokemons certain lvl , equivalent of gym badge like 1st gym till lvl 20 etc..., not make people make story easy, or, make lent system in certain "area" or requirement , like for instance , the trade system that needs 4th gym.

3-Also it will fill the dex? if so i don't agree to that, this game is all about hunt and pvp.

4-What if the person delete the pokemon?

Edited by Voldis4
  • Like 1

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This seems like it would take WAY more time and effort than it's worth

And also somehow I see it causing problems (such as people trying to sneak a rental stipulation in a deal where the other person thought they were BUYING the poke)

How about we get simple things like baton pass working before we dive into this craziness

Even with that aside I actually don't like the idea at all, this game has never given easy way outs (like making you have a lv80 rattata with YOUR OT), no reason to change that. IMO would only take away from the experience.. Plus I wonder how it would affect the market (aka devalue everything because no one needs to buy anything they can just rent)

• Like 3