Lending Option? Opinions here!

Eaty

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to add a lending option in PRO. You can lend Pokemon to others but if you trade money or items in the same trade they won't be returned automatically. The Pokemon cannot be returned if the users is currently in battle, but they will be returned instantly after the battle ended. Pokemon that are from other users will be RED colored in chats. So they can't be used to scam or fake auctions. Pokemon you lent from other users can only be traded to the original owner. The duration will always be sent in the trade request and confirmation.

For example: You write [iCODE]/trade Eaty,1[/iCODE] and trade a Blaziken for 100k, the Blaziken will automatically be returned after 1 day while the money stays on the receivers account.

Please tell me your opinions about it in this post!

Yeahi think it can be good

I want to add a lending option in PRO. You can lend Pokemon to others but if you trade money or items in the same trade they won't be returned automatically. The Pokemon cannot be returned if the users is currently in battle, but they will be returned instantly after the battle ended. Pokemon that are from other users will be RED colored in chats. So they can't be used to scam or fake auctions. Pokemon you lent from other users can only be traded to the original owner. The duration will always be sent in the trade request and confirmation.

For example: You write [iCODE]/trade Eaty,1[/iCODE] and trade a Blaziken for 100k, the Blaziken will automatically be returned after 1 day while the money stays on the receivers account.

Please tell me your opinions about it in this post!

Yeah its a real nice feature, will help new PRO players a lot or the mid class players through their Boss Battles.

My only problem with this is that you have to make it very clear the difference between lending and a trade, otherwise people could be easily scammed but other than that this is a great idea. There might be a couple of other problems too though, like how is this going to effect the economy? And also what about other giant issues that other people pointed out, like leveling or evs, and a really big one for me is movesets because tutors and tm tutors and buying tms and having to go to areas like trainers valley can be really expensive and detremental to the players overall experience after getting the pokemon back. I'm still a fan, but some issues need to be adressed before I can truly be on board with this

Edited by MrAngrySlopeMan
  • Like 1