Nature reroll for shinies

Morningstars

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think this is a good idea. Dunno why you are all making a fuss of this, I think you should all just take a step back and think rationally rather than just assume this is "OP" which is not.

The chances of you getting a shiny with good IVs, and have it have the right ability and nature is almost astronomical. So why not help with that a little and give a random try at the nature only?

Let's be real here how many people actually try to hunt specifically for pvp shinies? Nobody. How many people do you see with epic shinies? Next to non existent.

If the game was as easy to get battle ready shinies in cartridges, then you better believe I'd have a problem with this but it really is night and day when you compare so I don't see the issue.

+1

Edited by Darksun20

I think this is a good idea. Dunno why you are all making a fuss of this, I think you should all just take a step back and think rationally rather than just assume this is "OP" which is not.

The chances of you getting a shiny with good IVs, and have it have the right ability and nature is almost astronomical. So why not help with that a little and give a random try at the nature only?

Let's be real here how many people actually try to hunt specifically for pvp shinies? Nobody. How many people do you see with epic shinies? Next to non existent.

If the game was as easy to get battle ready shinies in cartridges, then you better believe I'd have a problem with this but it really is night and day when you compare so I don't see the issue.

+1

Op? How can thus be op? Nobody's saying it's somehow op. It just takes away the essence of shinies.

-1 this suggestion is ludicrous. You are basically taking down the shiny economy significantly. Yes, they are rare. Yes, most are for collection purposes. However, the ones that are pvpable are part of our current economy. Not to mention the feeling you get when you finally get a shiny that is pvpable is irreplaceable. Before you again argue that shinies are not huntable. The pokemon are. You have less of a chance, but it is still a chance for it to be pvpable just like any pokemon. What you are suggesting not only will hurt the game (much like the ability reroll suggestion), but it will also go against the original pokemon games.

dp8w1z.jpg

-1. My suggestion is to delet Shiny from this game, they are useless :)

That would affect the economy as badly as if shiny can be rerolled lol.

Being shiny is literally the only way those Pokemon with bad stats bad nature can have any value.