• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Greepwilf

Playtime: 1200h

Pvp Rating: 200+

Vote for nature Reroll: Yes

Reason: if the sync failed on legendary pokemon the way for reroll it is very hard..if even ivs are bad (and probably they will be) especially the newbie player can get discouraged.

Vote for Birth Island: Yes

Reason: The Legendary is a Legendary..if you can caught more than one he loses his legendary aura :) so there are reroll ticket to change the nature and ivs of your own legendary.

IGN: Charmandelaa

Playtime: 1,1k hours (+ ~1k on an other account)

PVP rating: 1

Vote for Nature Reroll Ticket: Yes

Reason: I started my second account to be able to get the good nature on my legendaries, which didn't happened. Nature rerolls imo are for now just an other try with less luck(to 50% for 1/15 something like that) than the first time you synced, so to players who were unlucky like me it seems just risky.

Vote for Birth Island: No

Reason: In my opinion, it should be : Birth Island only lets you encounter legendaries you didn't catch yet, until you got them all.

Then you should be able to recatch legendaries to play different builds without re ev/nature roll as proposed in the first idea.

obv since the ticket costs a lot of pvp point iirc it would be only for good/playalot pvp players so it won't be easy for everyone to get 100legs. ;)

IGN: teerav

Playtime: 3000h+

PVP rating: ~100

Reason: As long as the price is fair, this is only a positive change for the game.

Vote for Birth Island: No

Reason: I believe the quest lines for the legendaries are important to maintain the MMO feeling for the game. However, I am willing to change my vote to yes assuming the "birth island" is more of a pay for your legendaries.

E6W75Tu.png

IGN: captaineg

Playtime: 636 hours

PVP rating: i started again havent now

Reason: there is not much in this regard. But I can say that. Certainly some pokemon can be very unlucky and it will be nice to give them convenience.

Reason: it will definitely be great. I spend a lot of time in the game but I can not follow all the stories. I usually play farm and market focused. if it comes to such an island it will be great for many players like me.

ELECT1460985514_1592857052499(1).gif.6a268e7f6c6b96055592bca9d0248c74.gifIVIRE

IGN: Zarknoss

Play time: 1100 hrs+

PvP rating: 150+

Vote for Nature Reroll ticket: Yes

Reason: There a lot of "trash" natures for determined legendary. And more, some players (like me) dont have that amount of cash to spend for buy a lot of reroll's.

Reason: Even a newbi player catch an legendary, this does't mean that player will be able to use this poke in pvp with full potential (for exemple). But this does't mean that same player can't use an legendary for history or pve battles.

IGN: Topwarrior

Playtime: 2125 hours

PVP rating: 142

Reason: i Think the reroll nature is hard to get, we deserve to be able freely choose the natures. Considering the amount of legendaries and that 50% may no bring the rigth nature, would would spend months just fighting to fix them.

IGN: Zetzumi

Playtime: 1300ish hours

PVP rating:1

Reason: Just for the simple fact that being able to choose would be a bonus. espeically since I have spent loads of money to get the right natures.

Vote for Birth Island: Uncertain

Reason: to be able to get more legendaries like registeel or for those of us who would like to just collect it would be nice to get them. but uncertain if you are only able to get the same legendaries since I already have most of them except some rare event ones that I missed

zetzumoi_polygon.png

IGN: dohko

Playtime: 2647 hrs

PVP rating: 130

Reason: Might seem a little unfair to those already having epic ivs legendaries but they have earned it by grinding pvp and pve coins.

Reason: would like to have a go at legendaries i missed out on or just the other two legendary dogs