Easter Pokemon Contest

*IGN:Stur1225aa

*Discord Name:Stur1225aa#8078

*Pokemon Name:Usanee (Mythical pokemon)

*Pokemon Type: Normal

*Pokemon description:

+Ability: Loyal Boots *New*: When this pokemon uses the same move in a roll, it will increase 10% of move power each turn (max 5 stages and only for attack moves)

+Signature move:

Adaptive Punch (Normal, Power 75,Ac 100): No matter what type, it will hit with normal damage. Also wont cause any effect from the ability of enemy pokemon.

-Normally Normal x0 Ghost,x1/2 rock,steel,... but with this skill Ghost,Rock,Steel will be ×1

+Description: This pokemon's existence is still an unknown question.

There is a story that this species once lived with an explorer. An explorer had disappeared due to some issues and left it alone. But because of loyalty, it is still searching for him.

+Appearance: Cat-Bunny, White Fur,Serious Face, Standing with 2 legs, Chibi style.

+Base Stats: 100HP/120AtK/100Def/80SP.ATK/100Sp.Def/100Speed each (total 600)

received_333472037310037.thumb.jpeg.8af85647238e774a42df852680bfd94c.jpeg

Edited by InuStur

:TreeckoNo: HeyHeyHey:RowletHeart:

☆InuStur☆

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- IGN: Achilless

- Discord name: Achilles#6583

- Pokemon name: Gravel

- Pokemon Typing: Ground

- Pokemon description: New undiscovered pokemon specie with stats resembling to a mega or legend.(the gravity pokemon) It's exceptional strength allows it to easily send huge large objects flying..It's body is denser than stone and stronger than steel.Manipulating even gravity it forges mountains and sinks forests into fissures.

Ability: Sand Force,h.a Huge Power.Preferred ability is obviously huge power..devastating atk the most powerful wallbreaker out there!!!

Base stats:Hp 100,Atk 110 with huge power reaches 220 in atk, Def 115 Speed 90 spdef 75

1533879620_20190410_152624(2).thumb.jpg.2b76acfcd74edc862daad4831daa4cee.jpg

gravel.png.155670f5e93631c73d74bcd53da7bea7.png

IGN: Quantumgoku

Discord name: Optimusprime#5186

Pokemon name: Tygor

Pokemon Type: Ground/Fire

Pokemon Description: Ability: Sand Rush, Flash fire, h.a.- water absorb* boost the sp.attack and sp.deffense of poke and does not damages the poke if hit by water type moves

Description: A pokemon like sabertooth lion and it's tooth is in fire with fire at it's tail's end, and flame on his back.

Pokedex Entry: A fierce pokemon feared among the villagers, it's fiery tooth can hole even the concrete, it's rival is Pyroar and it dies defending it's territory.

- IGN: Kleym

- Discord name: ⎝⎝ ✧ Kleyᴍ ✧ ⎠⎠#2942

- Pokemon name: Nunnaki

- Pokemon Typing: Cosmic

- Pokemon description: Nunnaki is a pokémon come from outer space. The pokemon world has evolved thanks to technological advances, humanity has ventured to explore outer space and there has been discovering new species of Pokémon, Nunnakis are one of them. The Nunakkis are very curious creatures, they usually explore what they do not know. They have psychic, magical and mystical powers among others cosmic powers (The psychic, fairy and dark type derive from the cosmic type).

Offensive advantage x2 against normal, water, fire, plant and steel.

It is not affected by dark, electric, ice and fire.

Weakness 1/2 against fairy, psychic and poison.

- Picture/drawing (optional):

-nunnaki.png.5412d036b3d18249ff2020c6bcc2abc8.png

Edited by Kleym
  • Like 1
tumblr_oko8wbEp0t1vx8mzlo1_r3_500.gif

-)IGN :Geomine

-)Discord name :Geomine#1285

-)Pokemon Name : Gradivarius

-)Pokemon type :Dark

-)Description-story: there are no much to say about this pokes is a new find of some science after a new reasearch on Moon when they was researching a weird power comming from north part of the moon there no picture of this pokemon but sciences says that are very close to zoroark and can teleport away if he feel that he is in danger.

Abilitys

Magic guard

Illusion

H.a-- levitate

Stats

ATK 65

DEF 30

SPEED 95

SPE ATT 105

Spdef 45

HP 40

• Like 1

Just a Greek dude.

- IGN: Auristoles21

- Discord name: Auristoles#9682

- Pokemon name: Guitarius

- Pokemon Typing: Normal/Steel

- Pokemon description:

Guitarius looks like an electronic guitar. We have so many animal-like poke's, and when read the task, my first intention was an instrument. Guitarius' base (mainly) stats are ATK and SPEED (you can train speed, if you like fast and hard songs). Guitarius has a really bad SpDef-Stat, and he/she dont like Fire-Attacks because of the wooden corpus.

One important move is "Hyper Voice". Guitarius would not use this skill very often, but its important for the back-story.

I would design "Guitarius" a little bit like "Heracross".

IGN : RipYasuo

Discord name : MarisaKirisame#6691

Pokemon name : Heatrior

Pokemon Type : Ground / Steel

Pokemon Description : When Rhyperior and Heatran mixed , it will become Heatrior . With Ground / Steel Armor , it immune Poison and Elec Type.But with that heavy armor , it speed will lower.

Base Stats : HP : 115 , Atk : 150 , Def : 190 , Spatk : 100 , Spdef : 70 , Speed : 30

Ability : Flash Fire / Solid Rock / Weak Armor

Can Learn : Shell Smash.

1554908247446.png.a1a19ac22cf673a462e2509a0e94cd51.png

IGN: Bashfick

Discord name: Bash#7441

Pokemon name: Bashvee

Pokemon Typing: Electric/Fire

Pokemon description:

eevee.jpg

A wild and strong Pokémon. It is hard to control and seems to be caught in its own anger. Outrages are to expect. The Pokémon itself is a outcome of using a Thunder and Fire stone at the same time on a Eevee, therefore it is a evolution of the Pokémon Eevee. It still looks similar to a normal Eevee but if you take a closer look you will notice some differences. Cute but kinda bite happy.

It can have any nature like any other Pokémon too. However, only with a Bashful nature, it's Ability will trigger.

Eevee_text_2.jpg

It's Ability Nature Manipulator will manipulate the Pokémon's Nature in such a way, that it will have only positive stats and none negative ones. It's insane stats give the option to play it as Physical, Special or even as tank, but as the Pokémon has more a own will, it is played as Physical attacker.

It has access to many powerful moves, V-Create and Bolt Strike are it's main moves which getting even stronger as those are it's stabs. It's biggest and only weakness it has fear of are Ground moves which can hurt it kind of well. The Pokémon reject's the use of an Air Balloon as it only accepts items which can be used to increase it's power.

Categorized in a tier, it would be in BU: Bash Used.

Eevee_picture_1.jpg

Eevee_picture_2.jpg

Note: You may have noticed that the Pokémon's picture is probably the same as from my profile picture. The picture on my profile is not mine! But the pixel art I made in order to have it on my trainer card is done from me. The pixel art was inspired by the picture.

• Like 10

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

- IGN: turri

- Discord name: turri

- Pokemon name: wraitheon

- Pokemon Typing: ghost/ fire type

- Pokemon description: it's an eeveelution but based on a ghost type. Dark shades of purple in colour with yellow vibrant eyes and a red gem necklace which it can use for fire type moves. Wraitheon lurks in the shadows and preys on anything in the dark as it's long but dark shadow like body and ears can move silently but swiftly to attack. It waits till the sun goes down to come out and can spawn in any dark shadowy area.

- Picture/drawing (optional):

received_2021243041504822.thumb.jpeg.52bd5d13835dbeacabb0b73df1bfb6a8.jpeg

Edited by Turri
  • Like 1