PRO Viability Rankings (PVP)

Maui

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think an epic prankster sableye would be more in the A+ rank myself. I can usually take down 2-3 on a team just with him alone unless its a clefable/azarill

what moveset are you referring too.

Back in the day(about 7-8 seasons ago) sableye was ranked A+/A here but then confuse ray got adjusted making it last far fewer turns and had the hurts oneself ratio tuned down.

I disagree with many pokemon, but it's good for new pvpers I guess. Some are really overrated and a few are underrated, Blissey and Sableye just as a couple of examples of an underrated and an overrated pokemon. It will be a good list with some changes and it needs some added, since new abilities have been coded. Good luck!

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

where is the data? or this thread just made base on your experience? :O

There is no official data published

The red server guild Reborn released this data for usage a few months ago based on their records from their PVP site.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=74064

This thread was created 20 months ago by tr3y and is 95%+ his work. Ive only recently taken over to keep it alive as a resource for the community.

As for my personal experience ive managed to finish in the top 25 for 9 of the last 11 pvp seasons on red server, so I feel i can at least somewhat accurately initially place new Pokemon entering the meta.

All current rankings are up for debate and can change. Anyone can submit there reason and logic for a change, and it will be considered.

I disagree with many pokemon, but it's good for new pvpers I guess. Some are really overrated and a few are underrated, Blissey and Sableye just as a couple of examples of an underrated and an overrated pokemon. It will be a good list with some changes and it needs some added, since new abilities have been coded. Good luck!

Feel free to fill out this form in the OP on anything you disagree with.

Name:

Current tier:

Desired tier:

Reason: