Howdyyyy!

Hi, the name is Hxseul. I chose this nick bc I love Haseul from LOONA. Do you know them or just me? Well I'm really new here and just downloaded the game, hope everything goes right! Do you have some piece of advice for me? I'm very grateful in advance. Thanks, see ya!

• Like 1

Welcome to the game. I will give you the best advice that anyone can offer.

Bill's book is under his pillow

You will know when to use this advice. Best of luck with your adventure :3

• Like 1

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Administrator
Hi, the name is Hxseul. I chose this nick bc I love Haseul from LOONA. Do you know them or just me? Well I'm really new here and just downloaded the game, hope everything goes right! Do you have some piece of advice for me? I'm very grateful in advance. Thanks, see ya!

Hi @Hxseul and welcome to PRO !

Regarding any advice, i highly suggest to read our RULES and to join our official community on discord where you can find a lot friends to play with and relax. You can access it from here : PRO OFFICIAL DISCORD

Also, you can find all the most useful threads like walkthrough, guides, quests, rules, pvp, etc here: PRO USEFUL LINKS

Nevertheless, If you will ever need any help or have any doubt/questions, please don't hesitate to ask by creating a thread in our GENERAL SUPPORT SUB-FORUM

Once again, welcome to pro and hope you enjoy the game !

• Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Welcome to the Community. My advice is to not evolve your pokemon until they are at least level 85. Gengar and Gyarados will help a ton in the Kanto Region.

Juliph

• Like 1

Finale2.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

Unsolicited messages will be magically destroyed

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome!

• Like 1

Welcome :)

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Welcome young trainer!

spacer.png

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Unsolicited messages will be fed to my dragons.