World Quest and Mysterious Island

Noxious

[uSER=2184684]@HyeEun[/uSER] Hello

No you can't have legendary birds with this Ticket.

In the home page ; there is a picture where u can see all rewards which are possible !

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

i dont know if someone have asked this but im curious since i havent caught got any legendary from the following list....can i keep the ticket...do a quest to catch a legendary and then be back to give my ticket?..i mean i have got only mew...can i save my ticket for next time the world quest is active?

also even if i dont have a cought legendary can i still use it just for the chance of pseudo-legendary pokemon?

spacer.png

i dont know if someone have asked this but im curious since i havent caught got any legendary from the following list....can i keep the ticket...do a quest to catch a legendary and then be back to give my ticket?..i mean i have got only mew...can i save my ticket for next time the world quest is active?

also even if i dont have a cought legendary can i still use it just for the chance of pseudo-legendary pokemon?

you can use the ticket for a pseudo...in fact, if you use it now there is a 100% probability to spawn a pseudo since you have not completed any of the legendary quests (beast trio, regi trio, guardian trio and lati twins)...you can also save it for the future, complete one or more of the quests above and then you will have 50% chance to spawn a legendary pokemon...

• 4 months later...

Can you Remove Goodra, Hydreigon, Lucario, Metagross, Rotom, Salamence, Tyranitar, Volcarona, Zoroark and Change to Greninja, Scolipede, Excadrill, Dragalge, Braviary, Serperior, Slurpuff, Sandslash-Alolan, Ninetales-Alolan. (All H.A)

+1 to idea of changing the pokes

-1 to Slurpuff, Sandlash-alolan,dragalge, braviary

I would say Serp, Greninja, Ninetales, Alolan-Marowak, Garchomp would sound better

• Like 1

image.png.20003f8f638525f195519655e118e2e0.png