Official legendary tournament

Red

Is there any pokemon bans ? I think that togekiss should be...

Want to ask something, i just lost a fight because i had snorlax and slowbro, vs skarmory blissey and scizor, trying to do curse, i cant, trying to attack, he roar, he stealth rock, if i switch slowbro, he switch to blissey, and heal again and again, if i switch snorlax, he switch skarm or scizor, and this battle take 30 turns more only because of those pokemon, and i loose because of spaming roar with stealth rock, and walling with pokemon without counter, as there isnt life orb or choice band.

Is that what you call "staling" ? I hope that what this guy just done is baned, or i dont even want to participe to this...

then don't participate

As suhu said.

I'd say, look the players overall didn't find it hard to counter if it'd have been that hard Smogon should have done something on it . And overall which means it ain't that hard :P

Sometimes you gotta predict the switch to a counter.

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM your teams to both me and Chappy, if you do not pm to atleast one of us, you will not be registered.

How much time do we got?

Time will be announced in a day or two.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I would like to know if we can use Roost on Pokémon which are not Flying-Type in this Tournament.

I understand the restriction on the ladder but not for the tournament tho.

That's important, and the current bug on Roost doesn't affect Pokémon which are not Flying Type, like Scizor.

Thanks.

Stream ON :

@singham

already pm my team i need confirmation if you have my msg :Smile:

Same here. @Singham / @Chappy

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

@singham

already pm my team i need confirmation if you have my msg :Smile:

You need to send to both me and Chappy.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I would like to know if we can use Roost on Pokémon which are not Flying-Type in this Tournament.

That's important, and the current bug on Roost doesn't affect Pokémon which are not Flying Type, like Scizor.

Thanks.

If it is not fixed, it will be banned.

Thanks.

If it is not fixed, it will be banned.

Well, thanks, but I don't get it... It could be easy to modify the ban rule like "Do not use Roost with a Flying-type Pokémon" instead of "Do not use Roost".

Whatever. :Ambivalent:

Stream ON :