Legendary Reroll preview with the option to decline

Eaty

Should we add the option to decline rerolls for legendary Pokemon?  

587 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add the option to decline rerolls for legendary Pokemon?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This proposal is a decent compromise that allows poorer players to have better utilize legendaries. I don't pvp at all so I can't speak to the meta, but for PVE having better legendaries can really change some boss strategies. I'm sure the devs want people to look past seaking-blissey-snorlax etc, so why not make legendaries more attractive?

I'm too lazy to read all the stuff people said here, but I think it would be a good idea. ;)

People who make money with Rerolls have nothing to fear. Since the way to obtain Rerolls are the same, prices are not going to lower, at least not cos of that option.

For those who spoke about difficulties blah blah blah, I dont care about your opinion. I used many Rerolls on some of my legendaries and I already lost a decent Mew for a trash one.

There is a differences beetween a normal difficulty and stupidity.

Spamming a 600K worth Item several time to get a very good legendary even when you already have a decent one is meh.

This option would make rerolling less risky and more pleasant.

I will also do as someone already did here.

I will talk a bit about the option to reroll specific IVs. Did not read all once more, but did read some.

For me it would be a great idea to be able to lock some IVs. There could be a poll to know if people want this option (If this is possible, of course).

I dont know how much IVs we should be able to lock.

This could be a specific Reroll too, wich could worth same, more or even less than usuall Reroll. Like a Speed IVs reroll.

The thing to think about this option is how to make this not harmfull for the usuall Reroll and also for the economy.

There is many way to do that, I dont know them all.

I still wrote a paragraph. =3

Good day, Good game! =P

Edited by Sexytrainer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Make Reroll tickets work on all pokemon

2. You can use a reroll ticket to change ONE single stat to your liking (For example, you can use a ticket to change the stat to your liking like give it 31 or 30 hp and this way get the hidden power of your liking)

3. Make MORE creative ways to get them (Not necessary easier) so their Value reaches around 1m intead of 600k

This wont necessary break the economy , 6m for a perfect pokemon would be a fair price. Not many people can afford 6m for 1 pokemon. Hunting for pokemon would still be popular . The whole idea is to be able to transform already epic pokemon to godly ones . This way you can get a perfect team you gonna need hard work and grind instead of stupid luck. Hopefully in the future we wont be needing showdown for tournaments to avoid team limitations .

• Like 4