Legendary Reroll preview with the option to decline

Eaty

Should we add the option to decline rerolls for legendary Pokemon?  

587 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add the option to decline rerolls for legendary Pokemon?

I wont agree with this suggestion as making normal iv rerolls declinable will ruin the economy as well as it will make getting epic legendary pokemons too easy.

One thing that can be done as said by Turles earlier that a new reroll can be added that will be more difficult to achieve with more requirements so that it can be balanced .

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is opposite to pay 2 win, right now only the rich people can afford to reroll 20+ time to get good ivs on legendaries, while those poorer probably dosnt even bother try when they only can afford 1-2 rerolls. This way probably make it so those that cant "pay" to win can "catch up" abit on legendary usage. At the end of the day this will only make more options more avalible to all players, and not just those who have played longer and can pay to spin the rng wheel more.

And if you want to be cautiously with the change u can simply charge like 50k extra (or something) for the option or something, although this just invalid everything i said above.

Hell no, this is just making the game easier.

So in order for the game to be hard is to make it more reliant on luck??

This option will make the legendries worth getting, unlike the old system.

giphy.gif

i believe u didnt understand the question here. the ivs reroll will be consumed but will be avaible a option to choose if u want the reroll to be affected or not. so will be a choice to make. this will be teh same only the fact will prevent "colatoral damage" for your legendary if it get worst. but one thing i agree with u if this goes up the legendarys will appear with better ivs , so is betetr to ban every legendary from pvp.

2 things. First if u use a rrt and u get worsen ivs. Ull need to buy a new one.. increasing demand. ( I'm ok with checking how it will look before activating it. So if it get worsen u dont take it). That's besides the point.. ull consume less rrt. I'm fine if this happens.

Secondly what I'm not fine with is that they also talked about rerolling selective ivs.. that's the real problem. Not only ull not consume more rrt. Ull also break the game in pvp. And the economy in general since everyone will use will be op legends. What will be the point in farming?. Since ull never beat legendarys

I think i would like this option to be added. So everyone can have the desired hp or ivs for their legendaries. Those who doesnt want this to be added dont be greedy, let this be added, ^_^

Greedy? Some play for free players going to pvp go up against people with a rerolled legendary won't have fun at all its Six Samurai Shi En in Duel Links, negate every single spell or trap its going to be pay to win.. greedy? I think not. Many free to play people will agree to this as well.

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg

Greedy? Some play for free players going to pvp go up against people with a rerolled legendary won't have fun at all its Six Samurai Shi En in Duel Links, negate every single spell or trap its going to be pay to win.. greedy? I think not. Many free to play people will agree to this as well.

F2P here, don't agree. With said logic then i can assume the current reroll system is already pay to win, due to those who have "rerolled legendaries" winning all the PvP coins to buy even more rerolls.

Legendaries have increased base stats, yeah i understand that but that doesnt mean we don't have the tools to deal with them. Plus right now the meta doesn't seem heavily plagued with them and i highly doubt after this change it will be.

I'm confused by people who believe this will tank the price of reroll tickets. This is a buff to reroll tickets, and the tickets are still consumed, so they could only go up. As for this being broken...I still don't see it. This doesn't inherently make the average IVs gained on a reroll better, it just saves you from them getting worse. Personally, I think this is a great idea.