Legendary Reroll preview with the option to decline

Eaty

Should we add the option to decline rerolls for legendary Pokemon?  

587 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add the option to decline rerolls for legendary Pokemon?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as the ticket is consumed whether you accept to change the IVS or not, I'm fine with this. +1 to turles' idea and +1 to the idea of a reroll ticket that allows rerolling only 1 selected stat with the same properties.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

It is a great idea, however, I add that I would have to have a LIMIT OF USES.

Ideally, 3.

On the other hand, this indirectly hurts all the players that we have taken out our legendary using enough reroll.

Example:

Before the nature reroll came out.

I spent at least 5 reroll to get the nature I wanted.

After leaving, I only needed 1.

In this case, the use of unlimited rerolls would be very unfair.

Can you do this option with as many tickets as you want? I was thinking about an idea where you can "lock" 1 stat when you reroll. For example say you have a 31 speed latios with all trash stats, you could "lock" only the speed stat while rerolling the rest. Does this seem feasable or too overpowered?

• Like 4

ex.png

ONETEAM.png

Few things will happen. Reroll prices will plummet. Since they will be no longer needed. And quite possibly well see only legendarys on pvp. Giving a new way off playing it. Ill also depreciate value on all others pkms. Since they wont be as needed.. so if ur going forward with this. Then also modify the rules on pvp on how many legendarys u can use per game. Or make different leagues. Like uber leagues. Uu leagues. Ou leagues. Etc.. to balance it out

i believe u didnt understand the question here. the ivs reroll will be consumed but will be avaible a option to choose if u want the reroll to be affected or not. so will be a choice to make. this will be teh same only the fact will prevent "colatoral damage" for your legendary if it get worst. but one thing i agree with u if this goes up the legendarys will appear with better ivs , so is betetr to ban every legendary from pvp.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

JUST DO IT !

#suggestion -Also we need a single IV changer for coin or as an event item.

For example :

Atk : 20

Def: 25

Spd:08

Spdef:30

HP: 31

I think we could change the spd option with 'speed reroll' item. That would be cool and give more options to people..

That sounds pay to win

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg

Can you do this option with as many tickets as you want? I was thinking about an idea where you can "lock" 1 stat when you reroll. For example say you have a 31 speed latios with all trash stats, you could "lock" only the speed stat while rerolling the rest. Does this seem feasable or too overpowered?

Overpowered

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg

It will just destroy the economy , badly ... People used to reroll their mons for like more than 10 times for finding 20+IVs but f it u guys just messed everything up and selling iv rr from selocean daily was a thing that nubs did to gain some money, now I am pretty sure that either the price of 1 rr will go high af or go low af won't be 600k cause u guys will be making it a confirm thing to get like a confirm epic legendary

• Like 1

It will just destroy the economy , badly ... People used to reroll their mons for like more than 10 times for finding 20+IVs but f it u guys just messed everything up and selling iv rr from selocean daily was a thing that nubs did to gain some money, now I am pretty sure that either the price of 1 rr will go high af or go low af won't be 600k cause u guys will be making it a confirm thing to get like a confirm epic legendary

Membership medallions used to be +1m average, so i don't see a problem with the IV reroll going up in price. In fact it would encourage people to PvP more, do more bosses and even do dailies in order to achieve an item worth getting.

i believe u didnt understand the question here. the ivs reroll will be consumed but will be avaible a option to choose if u want the reroll to be affected or not. so will be a choice to make. this will be teh same only the fact will prevent "colatoral damage" for your legendary if it get worst. but one thing i agree with u if this goes up the legendarys will appear with better ivs , so is betetr to ban every legendary from pvp.

We have the pokemons to deal with the allowed legendaries. Even with this addition the average IV Rerolls needed to get a good PvPable legendary will stay the same, and in fact, i would say it would become even harder as the price will increase for each IV Reroll. There is no reason to ban every legendary from the meta, and i hope this will lower the usage of pokemons like Rotom-Wash and Conkeldurr.

I think this is a great addition as Rerolling the IVs of a legendary is often a big gamble, the only way to safely reroll a legendary is if it already has bad IVs. Would hopefully encourage players to venture more into PvP aswell as to use them to make their current legendaries better without the fear of getting worse IVs than the obtained.

I do not think this is P2W as the risk of getting bad IVs when rerolling is still there and no matter if you choose to mantain the IVS or to adopt the new IVs the ticket is consumed. The chances to get great IVs are the same as always, nothing wrong.

Edited by Ikushido
  • Like 1