Legendary Reroll preview with the option to decline

Eaty

Should we add the option to decline rerolls for legendary Pokemon?  

587 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add the option to decline rerolls for legendary Pokemon?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps making a new item that gives this ability; Premium Reroll Ticket or something. It would be more rare and highly coveted, making the ability to incentivize it easily. If not, maybe the user must have MS enabled to have the ability to deny the new IVs.

• Like 4

Few things will happen. Reroll prices will plummet. Since they will be no longer needed. And quite possibly well see only legendarys on pvp. Giving a new way off playing it. Ill also depreciate value on all others pkms. Since they wont be as needed.. so if ur going forward with this. Then also modify the rules on pvp on how many legendarys u can use per game. Or make different leagues. Like uber leagues. Uu leagues. Ou leagues. Etc.. to balance it out

• Like 2

This would be great. The people saying this leads to everyone having perfect legendaries are dumb. If you used a reroll your Pokémon clearly isn't going to be epic and considering it still uses the ticket all this does is safeguard you from your Pokémon getting worse. You're still going to have to spend the same amount on rerolls to get one with nice stats. +1

• Like 5

Guys, read description before adding comments. It's not that we reroll until we get satisfied ivs with one ticket. Ticket is cunsumed whether u accept new ivs or not. Also, tickets will b much more in need since people r now comfortable to reroll since u can deny ivs if they r worse. It's win-win update.

• Like 4

I sell all TMs and provide egg move service.

I sell synchronize Pokemons.

I provide a complete generation 1-3 Pokedex service.

I sell miscellaneous items.