Hej im new . And i have a couple questions

So basically i just left one pokemon mmo because it was just basically Breeding breeding breeding , and i found this here , it looks fucking awesome and the best mmorpg i ever saw from the graphics and players.

I already wondered why are there so many people searching in the beginning grass area lol .

My main question is . Do pokemon IVS matter here ? like if you catch a rare poke and it has high ivs , it will sell good ?

Because in the other mmo there was just breeding and the only thing that matterd was the more 31 iv it had the more value . if it had 30 iv it was worth nothing

And i dont like that , i like searching good rare pokes with good ivs .

How are pokes here catchable ? is there some list like common- rare- Hr ? and does anybody know the chances to encounter them .

Is there some way that i know whats in the grass able to pop out like an chat command / list or something ?

And how is the shiny rate here , any way to boost it ? Im going to buy premium stuff so im wondering if someone can give me some advices what to get and how to start off whats useful .

Thanks alot .

So basically i just left one pokemon mmo because it was just basically Breeding breeding breeding , and i found this here , it looks [heck]ing awesome and the best mmorpg i ever saw from the graphics and players.

I already wondered why are there so many people searching in the beginning grass area lol .

My main question is . Do pokemon IVS matter here ? like if you catch a rare poke and it has high ivs , it will sell good ?

Because in the other mmo there was just breeding and the only thing that matterd was the more 31 iv it had the more value . if it had 30 iv it was worth nothing

How are pokes here catchable ? is there some list like common- rare- Hr ? and does anybody know the chances to encounter them .

Is there some way that i know whats in the grass able to pop out like an chat command / list or something ?

And how is the shiny rate here , any way to boost it ? Im going to buy premium stuff so im wondering if someone can give me some advices what to get and how to start off whats useful .

Thanks alot .

Hi there. @CuteMisty, welcome to PRO!

Get ready for a long wall of text :v

First off, there's currently an outbreak of pawniards at route 1, with a 1/100 chance of encountering a special "Darth Vader" form.

An outbreak is when a certain pokemon spawns at a location with a lower tier than their normal highest tier..

Yes, iv's do factor alot into the prices of pokemon.

If you're worried about breeding, then you don't have to worry about that. Breeding will probably never exist in PRO, and all pokemon have to be hunted.

There is a tier for every pokemon, with tier 9.5(Rare pokemon are generally tier 8) being the highest and tier 1 being the lowest.

If you wanted to check what pokemon are available where you're at, you can click this button in the top-right corner and all the spawns will pop up. Pokemon with pink layers means you will need a membership for that. Those can be obtained by buying a membership medallion from the coin shop, or buying them from other players at the in-game trade shop

Screenshot_1618.thumb.png.4e71394ebd428c59614fed0218c60e89.png

Alternatively, you can join PRO's Discord server and in #bots-spam channel, type "^s (pokemon/route) to see all available hunting spots/pokemon in that area. Unfortunately you can't do that in-game though.

For shiny rates, it's the same as the core games, standing at 1/8192. There is no way to boost it, other than choosing shiny chance rewards from bosses (Endgame NPC battles), in which the rate will be halved.

Finally, I recommend you take your time to fully enjoy and complete the story first. It has a lot to offer, and i'm sure you'd enjoy it. Even after you've completed all 4 regions, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, there are still lots of stuff you can do. Pvp, partake in events, join a guild, etc.

I hope this helps you. If you have any questions please do feel free to ask, we don't bite. Good luck and have fun! ^^

• Like 2

thank you for ur reply , I have changed my account because i wrongly made my appereance lol !

Also last question i have , i got a squirtle and his ivs arent that great , but i like squirtle so will there be other possibility to get a squirtle or to catch one somewhere besides trading ?

Welcome to the game!

People were farming in Route 1 because there's a Pawniard outbreak going on, which means you can catch specific pokemon sometimes in different areas with a lower tier of appearance (so it's easier to find).

Do IVs matter? Yes, they do. However, since there's no breeding, anything with 20 IVs or more in important stats is already easy to sell for a lot of money. It is pretty fun to hunt until we get a nice one. I think the only case where you'd need atleast 25+ IVs to sell a pokemon for some nice money would be in lower tier pokemon, since they're easier to hunt, you'd expect to get the best IVs possible, or pokemon that need 31 IVs in speed if they run speed natures because they can find mirror matches in PVP(Timid Gengar, Jolly Gyarados, for example). However, outside of PVP, there's also bossing, so IVs are flexible everywhere. You won't need to hunt for perfect IVs.

You can find the pokemon areas by using the official discord, there are spawns indicated in the reborn bot. You just write ^s (name of the pokemon) and you'll see all places where they can be found; when do they spawn and what conditions do you need. For example, ^s Shinx can tell us that he spawns in Route 1 in the Daytime while having a Membership active. If you want to see the pokemon in an area, write ^s (name of the area). For example, ^s Route 1.

Shiny chance is always 1/8192 except if you receive a boss reward, where you can ask for a shiny chance sometimes (people in forums will be able to answer this better).

Hope you enjoy your stay!

(Also, you can hunt wild Squirtles by surfing in Vermillion City!)

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

So basically i just left one pokemon mmo because it was just basically Breeding breeding breeding , and i found this here , it looks [heck]ing awesome and the best mmorpg i ever saw from the graphics and players.

Thanks alot .

Welcome to the game!

Feel free to join our guild discord as a friend for any help needed :)

https://discord.gg/7a8CsF

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...