The craziest anomaly in PRO history (NOT clickbait)

Coono

Shinies used to get the same IVs/Natures commonly, getting two of the same pokemon though, this is the first ive seen.

I belive the rng was sorted so this no longer happens, so this pairing is probably the only exact pairing of shinies around

There were others. Among them, one that I can recall is two identical Shiny Hydreigon.

But it was so long ago that the above twin Shiny Weavile are probably the only ones around that are on currently active accounts.

Edited by Starlight

the rng is broken in this game

the spawn of rare pokemon is always by series : 3h without pokemons, 1h 5 pokemons

sometimes synchro doestn work for 5 pokemon in a row and the fail sync is always the same nature

Like said in one of the first answers, there are a couple of shinies which have same iv's due of the way shiny + seeds work (worked?!). I think a admin once said he has reworked this mechanic so its not possible anymore - but the old stands ofc. Would be cool if a staff member knows anything about that and can share it.

However:

the rng is broken in this game

the spawn of rare pokemon is always by series : 3h without pokemons, 1h 5 pokemons

sometimes synchro doestn work for 5 pokemon in a row and the fail sync is always the same nature

This is much probably just real, not broken rng. This can happen, but we tend to remember only the odd stuff and not the 'normal' stuff. You have to make some statistic to assume smt like that.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

• 2 weeks later...

Something just crossed my mind, I wonder how many Pokemon with identical stats in PRO are not discovered, as in, two people have Pokemon with identical stats, but neither of them ever find out about it.

Lost sons and distant brothers from the same RNG mother seed, now in Pokecinemas!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

Back in the days the seed was kinda bad after server restart/crash and these cases happened frequently.

I changed that and that shouldn't be happen anymore. That actually did not only affect wild battles back in the days.

When we introduced the Reroll NPC players got the same stats right after server start.

• Like 2