Complete PRO Pokedex [Removed]

Desumi

Because of a third person, you harm an entire community by deleting this super useful guide, these problems should be solved in private, because you clearly want to leave Belzebel wrong because of his sayings, but unfortunately, with your childish attitude when doing this, you look worse than the person you are blaming.

I insist, these problems are solved in private, and if you believe or know that your guides are good (because they are) then you should continue to do them for the better and cover Belzebel's mouth, but no, this immature attitude when erasing the guide because someone tells you "that their guides are better", they show that you are not fit to belong to a community and / or work in a group, etc., since there will always be competitiveness, toxic people will appear, etc.

Pessimistic attitude, it was a good guide, but it is affected by immaturity when not being able to face a problem and solve it as adults.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because of a third person, you harm an entire community by deleting this super useful guide, these problems should be solved in private, because you clearly want to leave Belzebel wrong because of his sayings, but unfortunately, with your childish attitude when doing this, you look worse than the person you are blaming.

I insist, these problems are solved in private, and if you believe or know that your guides are good (because they are) then you should continue to do them for the better and cover Belzebel's mouth, but no, this immature attitude when erasing the guide because someone tells you "that their guides are better", they show that you are not fit to belong to a community and / or work in a group, etc., since there will always be competitiveness, toxic people will appear, etc.

Pessimistic attitude, it was a good guide, but it is affected by immaturity when not being able to face a problem and solve it as adults.

Well, you're not right, nor are you wrong.

You may have found a huge flaw in my personality.

As much as it is a con, it is also a pro.

You see... the reason why I don't function within groups is no other reason than that I am a lone wolf.

I've always worked alone, I've always created content alone, projects, school assignments, etc. No need to take pity in that.

So, maybe I'm a defect as a member of a society/community. But my projects certainly aren't, they are the part of me that I don't have.

And any offense to a hard-working project, regardless of the person or project, is something I cannot turn a blind eye to.

Well anyway...

Things have been cleared up, with staff anyway.

I just haven't done anything yet with the guide, although I have been given the option to restore it yesterday.

I am still in doubt if I want to restore it.

I just cannot see myself being a content creator on PRO, despite the little spar with Belzebel for some reason.

And a lot of other reasons, which came clearly across in my discussion with the higher-ups.

Oh, btw...

I am just going to say this once.

I faced this problem head-on, and I solved it with the higher-up in a mannered way.

As for the immature statement, I cannot let that one slide sadly. There is nothing about me that says my actions were immature.

As it was thoroughly planned and... It seems like my initial plan had quite a big impact on how things worked around here.

And not to mention, I finally could see that people actually depended on my project.

Because... nobody actually takes the time to appreciate something good and leave a trace knowing they did.

And sadly that's also something that PRO suffers from... Great projects/ideas that get no recognition at all.

But with my little spar with Belzebel, despite the outcome. Have caused me to finally see people that used my guide.

But, in the end... it all comes down to what I want to do, give up on creating content on PRO or continue.

At this point, neither seem to be within my reach, so who knows.

Tip:

Just a friendly tip for any future messages like these.

You can message this in private. Otherwise, it will come across as wanting to start a flame war or potentially leading to one.

As I hate arguing and very much less heated discussions, I would let you know that my PMs are always open, if you have anything else to say.

After all, the last thing I want is for someone to flame you back for stating your humble opinion about me.

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Well, you're not right, nor are you wrong.

You may have found a huge flaw in my personality.

As much as it is a con, it is also a pro.

You see... the reason why I don't function within groups is no other reason than that I am a lone wolf.

I've always worked alone, I've always created content alone, projects, school assignments, etc. No need to take pity in that.

So, maybe I'm a defect as a member of a society/community. But my projects certainly aren't, they are the part of me that I don't have.

And any offense to a hard-working project, regardless of the person or project, is something I cannot turn a blind eye to.

Well anyway...

Things have been cleared up, with staff anyway.

I just haven't done anything yet with the guide, although I have been given the option to restore it yesterday.

I am still in doubt if I want to restore it.

I just cannot see myself being a content creator on PRO, despite the little spar with Belzebel for some reason.

And a lot of other reasons, which came clearly across in my discussion with the higher-ups.

Oh, btw...

I am just going to say this once.

I faced this problem head-on, and I solved it with the higher-up in a mannered way.

As for the immature statement, I cannot let that one slide sadly. There is nothing about me that says my actions were immature.

As it was thoroughly planned and... It seems like my initial plan had quite a big impact on how things worked around here.

And not to mention, I finally could see that people actually depended on my project.

Because... nobody actually takes the time to appreciate something good and leave a trace knowing they did.

And sadly that's also something that PRO suffers from... Great projects/ideas that get no recognition at all.

But with my little spar with Belzebel, despite the outcome. Have caused me to finally see people that used my guide.

But, in the end... it all comes down to what I want to do, give up on creating content on PRO or continue.

At this point, neither seem to be within my reach, so who knows.

Tip:

Just a friendly tip for any future messages like these.

You can message this in private. Otherwise, it will come across as wanting to start a flame war or potentially leading to one.

As I hate arguing and very much less heated discussions, I would let you know that my PMs are always open, if you have anything else to say.

After all, the last thing I want is for someone to flame you back for stating your humble opinion about me.

Your guide was good, many used it, it was the most complete.

At no time do I want to start a discussion, it was only my opinion, I am not attacking you or Belzebel, (both do a great job helping this community) so I repeat, I do not want to start a discussion, it is only my personal opinion (also, the forum is free and the topic is open) in front of to this fact, which hurts many, especially newer people, I hope it does not happen again, as I said above, your guide was good, you have great potential creating content, it is a problem that someone comes and of course, try like garbage a job that has taken time and dedication, but sometimes the wisest thing is to ignore these people, everything falls under its own weight, do not let other people's sayings affect your work, sometimes the best "revenge" is to make things even better and be successful.

regards!