Au Revoir

I haven't played in so long and when I do it's not longer than 10 minutes.

I just want to thank everyone I've met along the way in this community, there were some good and bad times.

But overall I am glad to be apart of this game, huge thanks to the devs of this game for letting me bring some of my creations in the game.

I will not be returning as I have lost all motivation towards anything gaming and gonna continue pursuing my dreams with art.

If wanting to contact me, my old discord. *deleted my other, Kennyth#3080

I gave away almost a lot of my things in game and to those that have the stuff, you're welcome! Treat them well

When I had started this game, I never would've learned more about the world of Pokemon just playing by myself.

The guilds that I had joined in this game are amazing, especially Chaos. As people make them out to be, once you get to know them they're actually solid people.

To all my friends and fellow staffers, you keep doing you. You're amazing and truly one of a kind

My last request if possible, ban me permanently.

And thanks for everything everyone! Treat each other kindly and just overall enjoy this great game.

This is the end game. (niko <3)

• Like 5

original.gif

Take care Yuno, hope everything goes well in your future endeavors :(

(And if not, you can always replace endeavor with another move that is more useful... yea I'll stop with the puns lol)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Nice seeing you. No need really to ban your account as just changing your password would be effective enough.

Though wish you the best of luck with your future pasture.

spacer.png

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Unsolicited messages will be fed to my dragons.

-

You dork, this is what I was tryna tell you when you messaged me a while ago xD I hope it works out for you this time, and wishing you the best!!! You're talented and you got this!!!

The beginning of the end, the end of infinity with you...

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't played in so long and when I do it's not longer than 10 minutes.

I just want to thank everyone I've met along the way in this community, there were some good and bad times.

But overall I am glad to be apart of this game, huge thanks to the devs of this game for letting me bring some of my creations in the game.

I will not be returning as I have lost all motivation towards anything gaming and gonna continue pursuing my dreams with art.

If wanting to contact me, my old discord. *deleted my other, Kennyth#3080

I gave away almost a lot of my things in game and to those that have the stuff, you're welcome! Treat them well

When I had started this game, I never would've learned more about the world of Pokemon just playing by myself.

The guilds that I had joined in this game are amazing, especially Chaos. As people make them out to be, once you get to know them they're actually solid people.

To all my friends and fellow staffers, you keep doing you. You're amazing and truly one of a kind

My last request if possible, ban me permanently.

And thanks for everything everyone! Treat each other kindly and just overall enjoy this great game.

This is the end game. (niko :RowletHeart:)

<3 farewell