New to PRO, looking for a guild

Hello! My name is Thorpe and i'm relatively new to PRO. I'm currently in Cerulean City, and i'm looking to meet new people. Looking for a laid-back type of guild to join. I'm on Silver Server. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Hi @Thorpe, welcome to PRO!

To get you started, here are some sub-forums that might help you out in the future.

Game Rules: The rules that include trading, and in-game chat can be found here. Make sure to give them a quick read.

Player Zone: You can find anything from guilds, suggestions, and general game talk here. It's best if you go ahead and explore yourself though. ^^

Trade Zone: You can advertise, sell, and buy your pokemon here.

As you were asking about joining a guild, you can check out our guilds page. There are many guilds you can join, each with their own requirements and benefits.

If you're just looking for a place to chat, then feel free to join our Official PRO Discord. There, you can stay up-to-date with new updates and content, or just hang out with the community.

Good luck and have fun exploring!

Hello! My name is Thorpe and i'm relatively new to PRO. I'm currently in Cerulean City, and i'm looking to meet new people. Looking for a laid-back type of guild to join. I'm on Silver Server. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Welcome! https://discord.gg/