Staff rewards in PvP Ranked

Togepoke

Do you agree with my suggestion?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with my suggestion?

• Yes
    • No

I'd like to see the hard work staff do compared to the time and money players spend to get a Pvpable Legendary, let alone a shiny pvpable one. To me this just seems like favouritism. Call it jealousy all you want, but to me it's a slap in the face to the players that also put alot of time and effort to obtain, and it doesn't take a genius to figure out how tedious this game can be.

Hope this helps. 142 maps, 90% of which are for future regions, that I have either created or worked on. Each of them takes 2 days-2 weeks to make. Hope this helps you get a perspective of the amount of staff work required for one of those pokes with a shiny sprite and good stats.

Screenshot_2.png.634747565e2209a9ae4b1c99095e392f.png

IckyInfantileHogget-size_restricted.gif

Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be exterminated by a Dalek.

Everyone acting like you fight one of those Pokemon every single match, the Tournament and Ladder tour rewards are fought against a lot more, lets vote to ban that too, choosing a hp fire Serperior if you win, how dare they.

Be glad people are actually working for free on the game, they have been for the past years and if they get a reward every once in a while its normal.

including said HP Fire Latios, but LOL I HAS 31 SPEED CUZ I AM STAFF LUL GET REKT NOOB

[/quote Hp fire caps out at 30 speed max.

• Like 1
Popinsmoke_signiture.png

Oh, since there is nothing with zero counters including said HP Fire Latios guess I should just sell my Ferrothorns cuz they are useless since they won't counter it anymore. And I'll try to "improvise and adapt" when I'm getting swept by it with 0 answers, even my 30 speed Lati that is my only hope but LOL I HAS 31 SPEED CUZ I AM STAFF LUL GET REKT NOOB.

Hp fire max speed iv is 30: https://gyazo.com/8379886860a3785bb4f4b41626c91eae

I wouldn't feel half as bad if it was a normal player because I know how painful obtaining rerolls are.

So just because they are staff their work to get something is null? This is what i'm getting from your messages

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

...I'm just gonna drop this before it becomes a circlejerk, so I'm just gonna leave my suggestion here.

Make Staff PvP mons on par with Tour mons as others previously mentioned. Only 1 allowed per team. This rule should also apply for legendaries. Not because I think all legendaries are inherently OP, but it spices up the meta and makes room for mons that are rarely used to be able to compete easier. I would like PvP to become less like showdown and more it's own thing.

The main problem here is that staff only talk about a reward for their work. But thats not the point of this threat. This threat talks about staff generated pokemon beeing fair or not in pvp. Not about staff receiving a reward for their work.

• Like 3

The main problem here is that staff only talk about a reward for their work. But thats not the point of this threat. This threat talks about staff generated pokemon beeing fair or not in pvp. Not about staff receiving a reward for their work.

if I face a 31 31 weavile or a 31 31 gengar or a 31 31 latios in pvp am I allowed to complain? People work hard for these pokemon, staff work hard for theirs. Get over it.

NABFINAL.gif.c9515b1a0e3cab7447d68b179fdfed87.gif