Staff rewards in PvP Ranked

Togepoke

Do you agree with my suggestion?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with my suggestion?

• Yes
    • No

so reward them with something else but not perfect shiny pokemons which are impossible to get for normal players or just ban those mons in pvp.

"If a normal player would get a godly legendary with all correct stuff noone would bat an eye, but when someone with authority in the game gets something for the immense amount of work they put into making the game a much more comfortable place to be at they get raged at. " A normal player can get that same exact pokemon other than the shiny form. The shiny form affects nothing in pvp.

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

If a normal player would get a godly legendary with all correct stuff noone would bat an eye, but when someone with authority in the game gets something for the immense amount of work they put into making the game a much more comfortable place to be at they get raged at. Without moderation staff there would be toxic people all around, without gms the economy would be ruined by bots, without artists there would be no event forms or cosmetics, without mappers there would be no new areas, without scripters there would be no new content and without the developers there will never be new mechanics. Everything in the game was made by someone for free, just for you to play. We do not know the exact amount of workload that being staff requires, but if you yourself could take the mantle to make a game like PRO then go ahead and complain. Otherwise you have no right in my eyes to complain.

Nobody bats an eye because it's unrealistic for the average player, so naturally players don't fear it but as more and more people obtain these pokemon suddenly PvP in this game might as well be Smogon's battle simulator, because I shouldn't have to fear and build a team around the random HP Fire Latios that you probably won't be able to even speed-tie with. It's bad enough I gotta deal with so many HP Fire Greninjas running around like somebody's running a black market of HP fire Froakies.
  • Like 2

A normal player can get that same exact pokemon other than the shiny form. The shiny form affects nothing in pvp.

You really sure that a normal player can get 31 ivs in 4 stats and 30 in 2? Especially on a normal pokemon that can't be rerolled? With the correct nature and ability? What are the odds?

You really sure that a normal player can get 31 ivs in 4 stats and 30 in 2? Especially on a normal pokemon that can't be rerolled? With the correct nature and ability? What are the odds?

Yea

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

"If a normal player would get a godly legendary with all correct stuff noone would bat an eye, but when someone with authority in the game gets something for the immense amount of work they put into making the game a much more comfortable place to be at they get raged at. " A normal player can get that same exact pokemon other than the shiny form. The shiny form affects nothing in pvp.

I don't get your logic at all xD Like how the hell you don't see any problem with perfect items which were generated by a command being used against normal players in an MMORPG?? How is it even fair? I would understand if they would just give coins which are possible to buy with the real money but not the stuff which is (I guess it's okay to say that) IMPOSSIBLE to get for normal players.

• Like 1

Literally the only argument you have is: It is fair because its a staff reward and every pokemon has a counter. But that doesnt make it fair at all lol. A perfect pokemon generated by staff is not fair in pvp. Thats just a fact.

• Like 1

Improvise, adapt, overcome. There is nothing with 0 counters.

Oh, since there is nothing with zero counters including said HP Fire Latios guess I should just sell my Ferrothorns cuz they are useless since they won't counter it anymore. And I'll try to "improvise and adapt" when I'm getting swept by it with 0 answers, even my 30 speed Lati that is my only hope but LOL I HAS 31 SPEED CUZ I AM STAFF LUL GET REKT NOOB. I wouldn't feel half as bad if it was a normal player because I know how painful obtaining rerolls are and keep rerolling them.
  • Like 1