Staff rewards in PvP Ranked

Togepoke

Do you agree with my suggestion?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with my suggestion?

• Yes
    • No

I think its clear enough if u just read my posts here.

Why are you avoiding his question?

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

The compensation of staff members is not an argument...It s the least you can do to give someone a pokemon for six months of working...To my opinion they should be rewarded further in real life, not just in game...Pro could not survive without them...So, if you want really staff members to be fairly compensated, introduce real life rewards for them...Allowing them to use godly pokemon with the desired form of hp in pvp just breaks the rule of equality in game...Also its true that staff pokes don t guarantee victory, but just see it like a football game...if Real Madrid is given a handicap of two goals versus my village team, it will still probably win with 20 goal difference (like 22-2), if it is given the same handicap versus FC Barcelona, it will probably lose...the advantage that these pokes give is obvious only in crucial matches, where the opponents are close...the matches that really counts...

• Like 2

How the hell are you guys okay with an admin generated perfect items (On PRO it's Pokemons) being used against normal players in an MMORPG? That's just cheating.

This same exact line could be used to say that tournament rewards should be banned too because they are staff generated. Next you'll say that's an exception because they worked hard to get that. This is the same case with staff, but with the exception that they need to work for over 6 months to get 1, meanwhile someone could win all 6 monthly tournaments to get 6 staff spawned pokemons. Yeah i don't see any problem with either of them, they worked for something. They got rewarded.

I project a storm

I am not avoiding his or her question. I think if he/she didnt get my point by now, he/she will never get it.

Obviously you are avoiding the question if you justify not answering it with "Uh they won't get it anyway, why should i bother answering".

I project a storm

Why call it a staff reward if it is renderred useless :^)

In all of the few matches I've played, I've never really seen a staff Pokemon. The usage isn't even that high, in my opinion, to ban it, regardless of other arguments such as it is "overpowered".

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

Literally the only argument you have is: It is fair because its a staff reward and every pokemon has a counter. But that doesnt make it fair at all lol. A perfect pokemon generated by staff is not fair in pvp. Thats just a fact.

I don't see why it isn't fair. Usually, getting perfect IVs (for a normal non-staff player) would either require hours of hunting or sometimes (rarely) just sheer luck. This is kind of the same when it comes to staff rewards, except that sheer luck doesn't help but hours of working on the game does. Not being biased but this, is a FACT too.

Also it would be interesting to know how many of the no votes are from staff. Can u see who voted for yes and no somehow?

I don't think this is possible, but would be interesting to see, if it is available.

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time