Remove boss limit

Skilly

And what exactly is the problem with the current economy and how are we quantifying it?

We're speaking in spectacularly broad terms without any specifics, might as well not be saying anything at all. Just like staff.

I was also curious what kind of economy problem

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would also like to propose longer cooldown on boss cap that matches the bosses' cooldowns (12 days), even if we still keep the limits on bosses.

For example, I would like to see a 12 day CD with a boss limit of 25 to synchronize with bosses' individual cooldowns. This modification would make it less of a chore to track bosses, which is in line with the stated goals of the mechanic.

Indeed, having 2 separate cooldown timers for a single mechanic makes it really difficult for players to track bosses. Additionally, the current 7 day cooldown also conflicts with boss's 12 day cooldowns (15 for suspicious), meaning you effectively have to abide by a 14~15 day cooldown on two separate groups of bosses to not cause a massive mess in tracking timers. Uniting them to one timer will definitely help alleviate some of these confusions/frustrations.

Additionally, a weekly cooldown is also a bigger chore for players that detracts them from enjoying other things in PRO, even if the runs are shorter. I would argue that most players would prefer to just get the bosses done in one go on a longer cooldown, as it gives you more flexibility in playing out content other than bossing in game--particularly for those who don't play every day. As having to do bosses weekly also eats into your BMS if you planned on hunting over the weekend, or XP booster if you intended to grind for a few days, a longer CD like Char proposed reduces such conflicts and gives more control to players over their own schedule/playstyle.

On another note, it would be really appreciated if us, the players, can get an advance notice/announcement on major changes like these going forward so we can have a healthy discourse and provide proper feedback before anything goes live. I realize that this change was meant well, and I agree in part with some of the rationale behind the changes, but the way it was rushed can be quite frustrating, as evidenced by the amount of complaints in both discord/ingame chat and on forums. I believe a more open communication channel between the staff and the playerbase will help reinforce trust and cooperation between the two, leading to an overall healthier community. Thank you.

Edited by DactylicCoin
  • Like 6

Surprising how nobody is saying nothing now just because limit 'increased' to 20 bosses per week when maybe that is what the GMs intended to do from the very beginning? We still need to keep pushing for no limit instead of being happy with the small compromises because users would be falling into a trap of being played by. Remove all boss limit.

• Like 4

I s

Surprising how nobody is saying nothing now just because limit 'increased' to 20 bosses per week when maybe that is what the GMs intended to do from the very beginning? We still need to keep pushing for no limit instead of being happy with the small compromises because users would be falling into a trap of being played by. Remove all boss limit.

I still feel like it was good before no cap

• Like 1

kkkp.gif

its not that no one is saying anything.... there is 10 pages of comments and mods have not yet spoke to us here

• Like 1

+1 this new change does not make sense, before it was perfect. If they do it for inflation, limit that only one account per IP can do all the bosses, I love this game, and I appreciate everything they do for it, but here they were wrong. Cheers

• Like 1

its not that no one is saying anything.... there is 10 pages of comments and mods have not yet spoke to us here

I s

I still feel like it was good before no cap

I completely agree.

With the recent upgrade (10 to 20), I'm really in favor of this change. The number of PvE coins gained now is quite nice and bossing feels less like a chore personally. Quite honestly, the amount you'd get in a complete boss run was really good, around 1.5m for a 4-hour run? Not even counting the number of items & pokemon you would have gotten which can add to a higher number. There are 47 bosses that counts towards the limit in the game currently, you still get to do 40 a month which is pretty good.

I agree that the change seemed somewhat rushed, but they did announce that balance would be applied. The inflation would be regarding future content that would reward the player. (https://imgur.com/TWebMqA.png).

Note: Restricting to an IP address just wouldn't work. What if two people in the same house want to do bosses? VPN's are so common and changing your IP is a child's work, this solution wouldn't really fit to limit inflation.

Edited by Ichibann