New Sinnoh Access Quest Guide

Bhimoso

Since the most recent change just a few days ago (hours, even), the quest to access Sinnoh has been completely replaced. If you were in the middle of the quest, about to start it or had beaten Hannah but not talked to her and teleported to Sinnoh, you'll have to start the new one from scratch. Good luck, trainer!

VERY BIG WARNING: ONCE YOU ENTER ROUTE 101 TO FIGHT THE GRUNTS, DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT GO BACK TO LITTLEROOT TOWN. IF THE NPCS DISAPPEAR AND YOU CANNOT PROGRESS, POST HERE: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/871-url . THERE SEEMS TO BE A BUG WHERE, IF YOU GO BACK TO THE TOWN AND THEN REENTER ROUTE 101, THE GRUNTS COMPLETELY DISAPPEAR AND YOU CANNOT CONTINUE THE QUEST UNTIL YOU ARE HELPED BY PRO STAFF.

WELCOME TO THE SINNOH ACCESS QUEST GUIDE!

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150036]150036[/ATTACH]

The quest will start once you speak to the NPC Paul in Lilycove City (Hoenn). You need to have 6 pokemon in your team that are at the very least level 80 or above. This can be acheived by training them in Mount Silver or in Cerulean Cave as the NPC says. However, getting access to Cerulean Cave is painful, so we can also borrow a friend's team. The pokemon do not have to be ours to be valid for the quest, so we can borrow 6 pokemon at level 80 from a friend or train them ourselves.

He will then teleport us back to Littleroot Town. Once you exit your house, you'll find unwanted visitors: Team Galaxy Grunts! The villagers need help!

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150037]150037[/ATTACH]

You will then approach Stan, who stares at you, menacingly (yes, this is a Jojo's reference). He will fight you with strong pokemon. He has a level 70 Exploud, Hariyama, Crobat and Purugly.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150038]150038[/ATTACH]

They will then Teleport and escape.

Go north to route 101. More grunts will appear. The next one has a level 70 Mightyena, Dustox, Masquerain and Luxray.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150039]150039[/ATTACH]

Grunt Bernie is next. He has a level 70 Mawile, Aggron, Electrode and Skuntank.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150087]150087[/ATTACH]

Grunt Jack comes afterwards. this will take long... He has a level 70 Cacturne, Altaria, Whiscash and Bronzong.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150086]150086[/ATTACH]

Grunt Mario has a level 70 Whiscash, Claydol, Banette, and Drapion. There's still more!

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150085]150085[/ATTACH]

Grunt Karina has a level 70 Medicham, Dusclops, Glalie and Toxicroak.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150084]150084[/ATTACH]

The last Grunt, Vincent, has a level 70 Absol, Tropius, Flygon and Weavile.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150083]150083[/ATTACH]

You will then reach Oldale Town. Heal up and try to go to Route 102. Stan will block the way and fight you with his level 100 Alakazam.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150088]150088[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150089]150089[/ATTACH]

When he's defeated, he will teleport you to Route 103.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150090]150090[/ATTACH]

You'll see Mars, Saturn, Pluton and Birch. However, you'll hear a mysterious voice: Maxie and Archie will take care of two of them, while you'll fight Pluton. He is a tough one.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150091]150091[/ATTACH]

Pluton has a level 100 Slowking who will spam Scald, a Rotom-Wash, a Porygon-Z, a Blaziken, a Sceptile and Swampert (the pokemon they forced to evolve, it seems).

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150092]150092[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150093]150093[/ATTACH]

However, they will escape after you defeat him. You will talk to Birch and he'll actually tell you that the three Hoenn starters are lost in Route 101 and 102.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150094]150094[/ATTACH]

Mudkip can be found just below Birch in the Route 103. You need Surf to pick him up here.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150045]150045[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150041]150041[/ATTACH]

Torchic will be hiding in the spot in front of me in Route 101. Interact with it to rescue the lost pokémon.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150043]150043[/ATTACH]

Treecko will be hidden in front of me in this spot in Route 102. Interact with it as you did before.

Once you have picked up the three Pokemon, talk with Birch.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150095]150095[/ATTACH]

He will tell you to go and talk to Alakazam. He can be found in the Docks in Lilycove City (same place you can go and get the boat to go back to Vermillion and Olivine.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150096]150096[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="150099]150099[/ATTACH]

Congratulations, you've now completed the new Sinnoh Quest!

VERY BIG WARNING: ONCE YOU ENTER SINNOH, THERE IS NO GOING BACK. YOU MUST DEFEAT THE ELITE FOUR IF YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS REGIONS.

Special thanks to:

@WhiteBaron (mr corsi handsome french boy) for helping me out and fixing the variables that bugged while I was doing the quest.

@Donuts02 for lending me his level 100s so I could rush Hoenn to do a guide of the quest for forums.

@jimmicha for rushing my account story in Silver so I could do more guides for forums.

I wad beaten by pluton can i get the second chance ??

I wad beaten by pluton can i get the second chance ??

If you cannot see Pluton in route 103, make a post in the link specified in the guide as it says "warning" and explain that you can't see Pluton in route 103. A staff member will make it spawn for you :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

If you cannot see Pluton in route 103, make a post in the link specified in the guide as it says "warning" and explain that you can't see Pluton in route 103. A staff member will make it spawn for you :)

I founded him in route 103 thnks ^_^

• Like 1

But alkazam NPC stopped told that something is wrong pls inform staff team

[ATTACH type=full" alt="159213]159213[/ATTACH]

You have to post in the link indicated in the guide :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

• 3 weeks later...