Tip: Megas only with ot

Lifeguard

If you think pro is pay to win, then lol. It's alot more time efficient to become staff than to pay rl money, and you dont see lots(yes there are some) on the ladder.

no i don't, but if you want to just put money and buy everything, so put the stones in celadon market and put the pokemons for mega for trade, just buy buy buy and don't play the game, hahaha, i think you don't want to play pro, just PVP, there is a lot of games just to play pvp..

Bruh then whats the point of getting money? buying rerolls? candies? How will u think the market will be. Money will worth soo much less its like wasting time doing bosses if u Dont use the money on buying mons

what i said for allsmell

you can put money for buy anything, like any game, but buy EVERTHING, is kind boring, but it seems a lot of you like...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i don't, but if you want to just put money and buy everything, so put the stones in celadon market and put the pokemons for mega for trade, just buy buy buy and don't play the game, hahaha, i think you don't want to play pro, just PVP, there is a lot of games just to play pvp..

what i said for allsmell

you can put money for buy anything, like any game, but buy EVERTHING, is kind boring, but it seems a lot of you like...

With new update a lot of new Pokemon would become meta and players need to know there advantages and disadvantages to use or counter the specific Pokemon. You think everyone will be able to hunt each and every of those Pokemon just to know that those Pokemon will not fit in his team? This is surely waste of time

Edit: if you want it to be like that then introduce rr for every pokemon

With new update a lot of new Pokemon would become meta and players need to know there advantages and disadvantages to use or counter the specific Pokemon. You think everyone will be able to hunt each and every of those Pokemon just to know that those Pokemon will not fit in his team? This is surely waste of time

Edit: if you want it to be like that then introduce rr for every pokemon

omg you want a so easy game bro, you can't teste comps in showdown, you can search a lot before you hunt, im just saying that PRO shoudl't adapt to player that ONLY have time to play PVP, i play only pvp and hunt basically. hunting is important as traning a team. but you want to ignore the basics of the game.

omg you want a so easy game bro, you can't teste comps in showdown, you can search a lot before you hunt, im just saying that PRO shoudl't adapt to player that ONLY have time to play PVP, i play only pvp and hunt basically. hunting is important as traning a team. but you want to ignore the basics of the game.

As I already mentioned not everyone here has that kind of time to just play and ignore real life

• Like 1

As I already mentioned not everyone here has that kind of time to just play and ignore real life

i have what, 1 hour to play the game? so when you lost 30 min, and have only 30 min, you will do what? ask to put 30s to do a move in pvp? not 90s? if you have like two hours, is a ok time to hunt pear day, if you don't have 2 hours, i think it is not cool you want to change the game because of it, BUT, i undertand what you're saying, i can't say that i don't agree 100%, but the game is too easy to get good pokemons and you know it, this is PRO not showdown, this game need to be a little more hard.