The hunt for the Nocturnal Feather

Pasaway008

Is the pokemon that flies gonna tax you to make a money sink?

The current system is very good as is, 300k per month for ticket users to ride free, or 5k / 2,5k without tickets for boats, trains and subway

• Like 1

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

Is the pokemon that flies gonna tax you to make a money sink?

The current system is very good as is, 300k per month for ticket users to ride free, or 5k / 2,5k without tickets for boats, trains and subway

I just imagined a Corviknight taxi service making you pay to fly from anywhere to any other place. That'd be cool lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

No tax for the money sink I mentioned. The money sink comes from buying the nocturnal feather from an NPC. Why buy from an NPC or just hunt for it? Because you don't have time to hunt for it or you can't find someone who sells it...

Yes, there's a current system and more like Abra teleporter and everything but the FLY outside of battle is more convenient because if you have a bunch of nocturnal feather and it is night time, you can fly, walk, then fly again. instead of going to a pokecenter. It's like the ultimate travel, but there's a cost.

Okay, your idea is to:

- Make the Nocturnal feather harder to get from wild Pidgeotto.

- Have an NPC sell Nocturnal Feathers for a set price after you've finished the Kanto subway quest.

- Be able to fly anywhere on the map using a Nocturnal Feather as a one-time use similar to an escape rope, only during nighttime, with no additional fee.

Well, I can already see this being a problem since you would only be able to fly when it's dark.

Also, unless you state a price for how much these Nocturnal Feathers can be bought for, the subway system right now is good as is, and does not need to change.

-1 from me unfortunately.

Well, I can already see this being a problem since you would only be able to fly when it's dark

why is it a problem? since you have 1hr 36 minutes to fly or maybe 2 hrs 24 minutes to enjoy. not that you have a lot of feather to use.

Yes, the subway is good but you have to go the pokecenter to do it.

Im not saying you change the subway system. This is an additional travel method. accross regions, including routes.