New Queue Pvp Ranked System.

Chaosknigth

In my guild we dont use qng. Now the situation seems better but at some point queue was so dead i was only battling vs guildmates and some random guys here and there while still waiting for some time in q to get a battle. If this happens again i will wait in q for longer to get a battle, in case this gets implemented. Not every guild uses qng so this affects them in a way that they probably didnt want to. If this gets implemented guilds should have an option to have or not have this apply to them.

• Developer

We simply do not implement something like this as we don't want to encourage users to dodge each other.

We accepted that it caused dramas within guilds and gave/give you two options to avoid this. You can either both not accept the match or make a draw request in the future. These features were not implemented to support it but simply to reduce the drama in guilds to a minimum. We did not have to do it but decided it's the best for a friendly guild environment.

Sometimes it might feel like you are wasting time when finding a guild in the queue but that's the price you have to pay and it's fully intended.

We simply do not implement something like this as we don't want to encourage users to dodge each other.

We accepted that it caused dramas within guilds and gave/give you two options to avoid this. You can either both not accept the match or make a draw request in the future. These features were not implemented to support it but simply to reduce the drama in guilds to a minimum. We did not have to do it but decided it's the best for a friendly guild environment.

Sometimes it might feel like you are wasting time when finding a guild in the queue but that's the price you have to pay and it's fully intended.

Are you aware of the number of users that have been banned by the illegitimate boost rating, being the true origin many times beating the same guild member?

This can be controlled / decreased, but not completely avoided.

The DRAW in my opinion, will be an option to give a quick solution to stuck in PvP of 2 users and at the same time, give less work to the Staff. Which I think is great.

But, in case you are not in a stuck battle,

Do you really think someone would like to place their PvP rating on luck?

You mention a price that we have to pay referring to the waiting time. You have put yourself in the place of some user within a competitive Guild in which a lot of PvP is done, if you did not do it, I tell you as a player, it is really stressful and frustrating not to be able to do PvP freely and at the time you want without having what to expect the "G" of your guildmate. Maybe a quick solution for the user is "Get out of the Guild" and do Pvp freely. But would this help in the Guilds with anything? You should think about it a bit, the Guilds have been abandoned and I think they need more love.

Would stuff make more pleasant, checking for a "g" in the guildchat after a fresh login, waiting for a "g" when someone is in "q" and checking the guild list if the person may be in your guild - this would fall away.

You can do a check button as a guild option, then the guild(leader) can decide if they want to have this option activated or not.

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L