World quests

Craftapikamew

Hi,

I'll be quick because i need to get some sleep. Please, plan world quests... Like, i got back into the game in March and i took part into 5 world quests but ALL OF THEM happened at night time... Maybe it should be good to do world quests at different times... Letting it random is 100% unfair since people in the same timezone have to give up world quests and don't get legendaries or spend their night hunting and get their entire day fucked up. When it is tier 6/7 pokes, it id okay since it doesn't take so long. But tier 8 ?! I guess this should have been suggested a lot of times already and got ignored but i'm still making it. Looking for reactions and thoughts about that.

Have a nice day (if you didn't have to hunt the whole night).

World quests are random and have a 0.5% chance of starting every hour, it's unfair every time for someone, world quests are supposed to be hard, which is why they're T8 or T9 pokes, sometimes they get a repel which makes them easier

• Like 1

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

Yeah it's everytime unfair for someone, but could it change ?... Because for the past 3 months, it has been unfair for the same people... Can't it just switch? This way it's unfair for some people... BUT NO ALWAYS THE SAME. Missing 1 world quest doesn't matter, but if you can't do 5 because it is night time... Kinda annoying. Understand here that i'm not only talking about myself but for all people that can't do world quests because of their time zone.

May 22nd, 5:30PM

World Quest started! @Silver Server

Pokemon: Murkrow

IVs: 158781

May 16th 5:55PM

Pokemon: Rufflet

IVs: 99381

June 5th 1:50AM

Pokemon: Blitzle

IVs: 100072

Yesterday (a friday) at 11PM

Pokemon: Aron

IVs: 183766

Just the most recent ones on your server. You won't make it up for everyone, the first 2 ones were like midnight for Asia/OCE, the 2nd two were like early morning OCE/Asia and midnight for EU.

Some are random WQs, some are triggered by staff (usually if both start at the same time its staff triggered)

• Like 2
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

May 22nd, 5:30PM

Pokemon: Murkrow

IVs: 158781

May 16th 5:55PM

Pokemon: Rufflet

IVs: 99381

June 5th 1:50AM

Pokemon: Blitzle

IVs: 100072

Yesterday (a friday) at 11PM

Pokemon: Aron

IVs: 183766

Just the most recent ones on your server. You won't make it up for everyone, the first 2 ones were like midnight for Asia/OCE, the 2nd two were like early morning OCE/Asia and midnight for EU.

Some are random WQs, some are triggered by staff (usually if both start at the same time its staff triggered)

In fairness if you just take the last four as your sample size, all starting in an 8h period out of 24 isn't the biggest spread.

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

In fairness if you just take the last four as your sample size, all starting in an 8h period out of 24 isn't the biggest spread.

Those were the most recent ones, debunking the statement that the user made

i got back into the game in March and i took part into 5 world quests but ALL OF THEM happened at night time

• Like 2
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Sure it will always be unfair for somebody, but the staff triggered wq should be done like 12 hours than the last one, this way people who could not do the previous one can do this one.

Gold Server can't even complete one in the given 24 hours and you want two back to back after 12 hours?

• Like 2