Returning player, a bit confused

Hey guys, I played pokemon PRO back in 2016, when there was a Red and Blue server. I donated some money and bought a few things (unfortunately i forget which server i chose). I played for a while and when my computer broke I stopped. I'm back now, re downloaded the game and there isn't a red or blue server anymore. I'm able to log into the Gold server with my info, which is nice, but I don't have my mounts or anything anymore :(

What's up with that? I'm just a bit lost is all.

Edit: Just read through my post history and now i see that I played on the Red server. but i'm still confused as to whether or not i lost all my stuff that i bought previously :c

Edited by Kaalia

Hey guys, I played pokemon PRO back in 2016, when there was a Red and Blue server. I donated some money and bought a few things (unfortunately i forget which server i chose). I played for a while and when my computer broke I stopped. I'm back now, re downloaded the game and there isn't a red or blue server anymore. I'm able to log into the Gold server with my info, which is nice, but I don't have my mounts or anything anymore :(

What's up with that? I'm just a bit lost is all.

Just read through my post history and now i see that I played on the Red server.

In 2018, the server merge happened.

Yellow = Gold

Red + Blue = Silver

You can logon to Gold because its still basically the same. Since you played on Red(?), your progress is in Silver. But to acceas that server, you need to merge those servers on the Dashboard.

<https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/>

Just make sure to choose the correct server as your main one. Then you should be able to play again on Silver.

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

In 2018, the server merge happened.

Yellow = Gold

Red + Blue = Silver

You can logon to Gold because its still basically the same. Since you played on Red(?), your progress is in Silver. But to acceas that server, you need to merge those servers on the Dashboard.

<https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/>

Just make sure to choose the correct server as your main one. Then you should be able to play again on Silver.

Thank you so much! Was able to get my character back. I appreciate the assistance

• Like 1