Is PRO dying ? The answer is #here

Titaniaplayz

Many people in PRO says PRO is dying whether they say on help chat or all chat.

So today I am going to give answer to this question with proofs .

1- Well , first of all PRO has 500-600 members online 24 hours and I am sure that no one plays 24 hours consistently. So we can say at least in a day 15000 person come online in per server ( cuz sometimes it comes 800 members to be online ) so in both server at least 40000 people play per day.

2- Many people left playing the game in past and they come back now to play again.

3- Screenshot_2020-07-06-19-18-01-288.thumb.jpeg.af66e5b37619464138d123f223584f88.jpeg

There are totally 1987025 members who joined PRO. Also there are 150k+ threads. And in every 10-20 minutes a new user join PRO.( I am pretty sure they join PRO to play it is not their hobby to make accounts only )

4. As per @Aspheric 3 new regions are being designed and will be out soon. ( They requires a lot of work ) Staff is working hard on new regions. And I am preety sure after releasing new regions many people will get their attract here and join PRO.

5. PRO Youtubers are also increasing day by day the last request came on 20 June there are more than 66 channels related to PRO. And I also hope out of 66 50-60 channels exists now too. So how can you guys say PRO is dying?

We can say PRO is not dying and necer die.

Note - please don't say this type of sentences like ( PRO is dying ) it hearts staff cuz they are trying to do give their best too.

Thanks

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PRO is dying never hurt staffs feelings because we know its not true, we have a better overview about statistics and such

• Like 1
  • Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Players say a lot that isn't true, as long as you know what the truth is, it won't effect you.

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

I feel like there should be some form of advertising for PRO. Imagine asking a big name streamer to check out the game and pay them to play for a couple hours? The amount of people playing would spike immensely. It's such a low key game.

Well this is for those who say pro is dying I m sure my proofs are really good.

It may not be dying, however it's a really low population game. I'd support some form of advertising whether it be on twitch or some other form of outreach to a pokemon community. It could definitely use a few hundred more players on each server.

There are two or three issues with asking for a big streamer to come and advertise the game:

1.- There might be too much of an influx of people also joining in and the servers probably will explode a bit. They're normally at almost half of their capacity. Now imagine a streamer with steady 20k viewers + uploading highlights afterwards to Youtube. If the max population per server is 1825 and we're in the 600s, you can kinda see where the problem is.

2.- Now imagine 50% or more of these players DON'T read the rules. Would it happen? Yes, of course. Imagine the amount of extra workload the Staff team would have if they had to suddenly handle thousands of extra reports a day. Look up the number of Moderators and you'll understand how releasing an influx of people can affect the servers.

3.- Excessive attention to PRO is never completely a good idea. Bringing attention to the game does not correlate to having that new playerbase surely stay. 10k viewers suddenly making accounts and joining might not make them stay, they may just leave the next day for another game.

PRO should be advertised ear to ear, everyone to their friends, and there could be rewards if they reached something like the Kanto Elite 4, to motivate them to keep playing, in my opinion. It would also be a reward for current players. The argument that PRO is dying (somehow) is stupid. Yes, the activity might go down a few times, but it always manages to go back up with new big updates. Otherwise, what purpose would serve bringing new updates to the game if the playerbase didn't increase and just kept leaving?

I just hope PRO will be around for some years so I can make more guides for the playerbase.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!