Sailors

G3n3r4l

As many of you may have already seen my previous suggestion about the Pokemon Center revamp in other regions, it was denied with an explanation by Aspheric, or Sax as some may know him by. In his explanation, as i quote, he said this: "Vermilion is the most populated PC all year round no matter the theme as it is the most convenient to reach the most services". And that is very true, from vermillion harbor you can access the Sevii islands, Pinkan island, Guild island, and Tutor Haven. This time round, my suggestion is not change the pokemon centers, rather the towns they're located in. Adding these travelers to the other three port cities would then mean that players don't need to travel back to vermillion for all of their needs. With this change, it would mean that for example, players doing excavations in hoenn don't need to go back to vermillion to then be able to go to pinkan island, or guild island, and can easily travel there from lilycove, rather than having to pay extra to travel back and forth.

Open to other opinions and questions about it.

• Like 10

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif