Mega evolution mounts? How to implement them?

Eaty

• Developer

I got a few private messages, saw two suggestions and a few people asked in Discord about mega evolution mounts.

I personally don't mind the idea. It's totally fine to do that, slowly but surely. Now is the question how to make them obtainable?

- Simply add them in PvE, PvP or Coin Shop?

- Make it possible to upgrade the normal versions for a fee (like 100k)?

- Make a quest to upgrade a mount (different quests for the mounts could be done)?

What do you guys think? Please give a reason for your suggestion/vote.

Edited by Eaty
  • Like 7

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got a few private messages, saw two suggestions and a few people asked in Discord about mega evolution mounts.

I personally don't mind the idea. It's totally fine to do that, slowly but surely. Now is the question how to make them obtainable?

Simply add them in PvE, PvP or Coin Shop? Make it possible to upgrade the normal versions for a fee (like 100k)?

What do you guys think? Please give a reason for your suggestion/vote.

I'd say Coin Shop to incentivise donations, or on a high number of PvE, PvP Coins. I also would suggest the addition of an upgradable version for a fee for those who already paid in Coin Shop.

Mega Mount in Coin Shop = 100 coins. (Base, Shiny could be higher maybe, 125-150).

You could buy a base Mount (50 or shiny 100 coins) and pay 100k to Megaevolve it to save coins. Idk if this would be negative or positive towards donations. Same for Shiny forms.

• Like 3

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

I would suggest add them to all 3. I am sure there are people who don't like PK but do bosses and coin shops. And at the same time people who spam PK only. If you add all 3 you will basically handle the entire community. With the ones who already have the amount pay to make it mega and others can obtain it mega form from the PVP/PVE/Coin shop. But I suggest having different ones for different shops. Can't have say Mega Venusaur in all 3 shops only have it in 1 of the 2.

Id say make them a coin shop exclusive, while shiny mega mounts are only obtainable in the pve/pvp Shops. Also giving the option to trade say a Latias mount in for a Mega latias mount for around 50-100k sounds extremely fair

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif