new levelup animation is dumbest and most ridiculous thing they have added to this game

Stormdota

I say it shouldn't get removed, it should be optional.

Let me show you my perspective: I always disliked other fan games for not having these animations. One browser game in particular (don't remrmber it's name) had no animations at all, you just select your move and some text reports you results. IT WAS UGLY! I know you competetive players only care about results, but as a casual player i want to see battle animations and level bar slowly filling.

I hope it will get optional soon for you guys.

(and sorry for grammar, english isn't mu primary language)

Edit: wait, not slowly. Smoothly is the right word

Edited by oyunterzisi

I've never played PVP in my life and I don't want to see this. Ngl besides the terrible timeloss issue, I don't even think it looks good, quite the opposite actually. A small blue spark would have been enough imo.

That said I respect the work that was put into it. What I don't respect is the fact they're banning every discussion about it without notice. That's very insulting.

But the very least is to make it optional like OP said. Moves animations are optional, why not this? I understand they want us to see the work they put into the game but it's not the right way. Unless the timeloss is voluntary, in which case I'd love to know why.

Maybe keeping the animation but make it only happen once in level up so we can go from lvl x to lvl x+20 with only one animation instead of 20

I would love this change. I think this happened in some of the original games? I'm unsure though. I played PRO so much that it's corrupted my memory.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Well, it's definitely not ugly, and IMO it should be kept, but make it optional with the default being it activated, not disabled.

If staffs want work to be still somewhat involved, probably make players need to do a small quest to make the option show up in Setting.

Also, would be nice to know exactly why all the previous threads are closed without any explanation.......that's my biggest issue in this case, to be honest.

On the other hand, perhaps it's worthy to mention that this is how it works in official games, or at least most of them. I do vaguely recall it's like this in Gen 5 games, which is the games where it should be most noticeable due to the exp system combined with high level Blissey trainers and wild Audino in post game.

Edited by Starlight