Ban aegislash from pvp

Anurag2006

-1, if you can't counter it then you are not good in pvp. Just learn to counter new monster as meta always change. And for me it wasn't that hard to counter.

-1, if you can't counter it then you are not good in pvp. Just learn to counter new monster as meta always change. And for me it wasn't that hard to counter.

Bro, even h.a. blaziken can be countered same for lando-i and genesect.....and almost all the mons...but still they are banned for a reason...you shouldn't say something like "if you can't counter it you are not good in pvp" even the best player can lose to it if he/she doesn't have a pokemon in the team that can counter it......so please don't say such immature stuff

• Like 1

IMG_20201021_091210_resize_95.jpg

I'm just waiting for @Arlonge 's comment :kappa: and @Nornornor444 Bro, kings shield is -2 Atk not Def, edit your reply, and i know very well that how strong it is, ive been playing Uber since last 2 months (never played it before, i used to Just spam OU or UU) but still i mean we got alot of OU mons to counter it :/ and as you are saying switch ins? we can play Alo muk careful :kappa: :lul:

Let's plant at least 1 tree every month 

❤️🌳

Legacy Recruitment Page

How is it undefeatable ?

İn this week ı played around 50 game

(in showdown)

against aegislash and only lost 2 of them

Wasn't even hard to kill it

Sounds more like you guys don't know

how to play against aegislash

İf it is that hard just get a counter

Hyena Lionking GIF - Hyena Lionking Laughing GIFs

That playing games with a team designed to deal with aegislash in one offs is not the same playing a season with its own meta in pro it is also banned on gen 7 ou on showdown so therefore you must’ve been playing ubers where you have a lot more options to deal with it than you do in pro where you don’t even have all the gen 7 ou options in which aegislash was considered to strong in the first place e

• Like 1

How is it undefeatable ?

İn this week ı played around 50 game

(in showdown)

against aegislash and only lost 2 of them

Wasn't even hard to kill it

Sounds more like you guys don't know

how to play against aegislash

İf it is that hard just get a counter

Or it sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about. Comparing Showdown to PRO is just LOL.

• Like 6