Hidden Power for legends

Bash

I am damn sure that if HP comes it would take money a lot

Hidden Powers are already ingame ...

I am repeating myself because you obviously don't understand whats going on here :s

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

+1 

I like the idea of being able to get the desired hidden power on one of your legendaries, as mentioned there are a lot of legendaries that benefit from it and it contributes to improving the PvP aspect of the game with those Pokemons running around. The mentioned idea of lowering a stat to get the Hidden Power is also not bad, seems balanced, could be done with a ticket. There should be lots of thinking of a balanced way to get hold of one of those tickets though, because at the moment I don't know any. 

I see a lot of people saying stuff like 'no a mmo is supposed to be hard' (meanwhile they all use BMS ofc) what doesn't really make sense, there should still be some hard way to achieve one of those tickets and working towards a desired hidden power on one of your legendaries can just be a great end-game goal. 

Hope a staff member notices and makes work of it. 

• Like 1

Looking for a PvP focused guild? Check out Trinity in the silver server. 

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_1rsz_shinchaaaan.jpg.dcc95698af689ebbecdbeaac727bd113.jpg

Check out the Trinity Plaza.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I asked this question in the recent Q&A stream.

- Currently no plans to add that

- If we have suggestions to change the IV reroll we should post them

I also asked why so many suggestions arent answered => Its very time consuming or often just the same answer

• Haha 1

Of course I'm talking to myself, sometimes I have to talk with an intelligent person.

rsz_62121-spirited-away-spirited-away-wallpaper.jpg.22bf8ec0e46dcc230985953ff28f41ce.jpg

Picture

TP4L

• 3 months later...