Shiny charmander auction

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am agree with him. You as a mod you can check my account. But posting reply on forum on this type of language is really disrespectful for me.

You know very well why this reply was made as we had contact ingame. If you disagree with anything being said you can make a thread in the general complaint area. The auction of a player is not the place to do that. If there is doubt about an offer being true or false we will always check it to confirm if it is real.

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa.

• Like 2

20210407_201806.gif

@Notsocreative @Igordhossegor Due to the mistake of the auctioneer the trade has been reversed. The auction will continue for 1 more hour from my comment to give both of you the time to see this. The auction continues with the 44m being the Best offer at the moment.

@Alcahtras Please be sure your auction is actually over in the future to avoid these simple mistakes.

Have a nice day,

SIncerely Hawluchaa.

• Like 1

20210407_201806.gif

@Notsocreative @Igordhossegor Due to the mistake of the auctioneer the trade has been reversed. The auction will continue for 1 more hour from my comment to give both of you the time to see this. The auction continues with the 44m being the Best offer at the moment.

@Alcahtras Please be sure your auction is actually over in the future to avoid these simple mistakes.

Have a nice day,

SIncerely Hawluchaa.

After the seller give me forum pm to collect the charmander. I consumed 100 coin to change server